International forum: Fashion - 3 Fashion mistakes that most ladies make
Share this topic
16 Jun 2014 14:29

1. Bling overload. A bit of shine might look interesting, but a lot of shine will only do wrong. More modest look will create that attractive mysterious feminine look.
2. Undrewear gone wrong. Visible panty lines or bra straps are a strict NO-NO! Smooth curves look much better, don't they?
3. Peek-a-Bra! Letting underwear show under a perfect sheer top is fine. But allowing bra straps peek out is just not good!

16 Jun 2014 15:27

Good information for ladies!

16 Jun 2014 15:30
Post is hidden!
16 Jun 2014 15:39
Post is hidden!
16 Jun 2014 15:40

I think it’s tacky, tacky, tacky! I see it all the time, sometimes girls will even wear bras(with straps) with tubetops and other kinds of“strapless” tops (those were the ones who ruined it for me). In my opinion, bras need to stay underneath clothing and be invisible, not be a part of the fashion …

16 Jun 2014 16:30

16 Jun 2014 17:11

Quote by Amit786
I think it’s tacky, tacky, tacky! I see it all the time, sometimes girls will even wear bras(with straps) with tubetops and other kinds of“strapless” tops (those were the ones who ruined it for me). In my opinion, bras need to stay underneath clothing and be invisible, not be a part of the fashion …

16 Jun 2014 17:11

Quote by Amit786

16 Jun 2014 17:31

Thnx fr de tips oooooo