International forum: Education - Do Teachers Really Discriminate Against Boys?
Share this topic
14 Jun 2014 11:25

In my student life I experienced on gender disparities in school performance was that boys received lower grades than girls, even when their test scores were equal to or higher than the girls. What is your opinion friends? Should it be? Please share your ideas here.

16 Jun 2014 12:31

It mostly happens when teachers are in relationship with female student. Well; is very bad bcos it makes girls not to learn and they fail in their final exams there by not pursuring to a higher level

16 Jun 2014 12:36

Quote by Babynash1990
It mostly happens when teachers are in relationship with female student. Well; is very bad bcos it makes girls not to learn and they fail in their final exams there by not pursuring to a higher level

thank you so much for sharing your h0nest 0pini0n friend.

3 Apr 2015 13:02

Im a teacher n i never make diffrence to all my students .

8 May 2015 08:35

something similar happens in my english class. group consists of 15 boys and 2 girls, teacher is a female. once she said: "no one here is superior or inferior, we must respect everyone. especially the girls, as there's very few of them." doesn't affect grades.

8 May 2015 08:51

Quote by FruitsPunchSamurai
something similar happens in my english class. group consists of 15 boys and 2 girls, teacher is a female. once she said: "no one here is superior or inferior, we must respect everyone. especially the girls, as there's very few of them." doesn't affect grades.

Ever most do have sex with thier own teacher

8 May 2015 08:53
Post is hidden!