International forum: Other - Must-given Warnings & must-taken Precautions by mods?!?
Share this topic
12 Jun 2014 08:40

Must-given Warnings & must-taken Precautions by mods?!? Best mods know everything ,how to manipulate with a user.?

12 Jun 2014 11:14

This topic is for honorable mods , dear mods wat wud u like to share with users?

12 Jun 2014 11:34

Before hiding a post users must be warned if they could eddit their post.

12 Jun 2014 11:36

Some mods r not sincere to their ranks ,they r abusing their power.

12 Jun 2014 11:44

12 Jun 2014 11:57

Some mods feel that they r super power and underestimte user,s wits

12 Jun 2014 11:59
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 12:01

Quote by mitze
Quote by Crookxmr

>Why moderator hide your post?

Moderator hide your post if you answered not related to question,

moderator can edit your post if you answered if some words is wrong, moderator will help you to edit your post,
But if your post is for insult to creator or someone , moderator must hide your post, ,

your post hiding for many time , its something wrong with it, its common sense , please always be mind , forum is for us to share our knowledge , not for insult to someone,

hope you understand this, thanks for reading ;)

I agree with kiabigan (mitze)

12 Jun 2014 12:11

Quote by khan j
Quote by mitze
Quote by Crookxmr

moderator can edit your post if you answered if some words is wrong, moderator will help you to edit your post,
But if your post is for insult to creator or someone , moderator must hide your post, ,

your post hiding for many time , its something wrong with it, its common sense , please always be mind , forum is for us to share our knowledge , not for insult to someone,

I agree with kiabigan (mitze) :flo

wah kha ji wah ,, tum buhat samjhdar ho

12 Jun 2014 12:19

Quote by mitze
Quote by Crookxmr

i understand sir ,, apko to inaam milna chahiye ,,claps

12 Jun 2014 12:28

What a govt.. Some mods have their secretries too.. Speaking on their behalf

12 Jun 2014 12:32

Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by khan j
Quote by mitze

I agree with kiabigan (mitze) :flo

wah kha ji wah ,, tum buhat samjhdar ho

12 Jun 2014 12:42

All inappropriate comments should not be edited.
The best option is to hide the comments instead of banning them.

12 Jun 2014 14:02

Quote by clixsters
All inappropriate comments should not be edited.
The best option is to hide the comments instead of banning them.

yes sir , users must be made their wrong post edited by them if they nt doing then hid the post , bust user must be forced to edit his topic .then he will nt do it again , otherwise he will do the samething frequently.

12 Jun 2014 14:29

Quote by Crookxmr

If any of moderators abuses their power, you should let the administration know immediately. Don't forget to indicate the moderator's ID and describe the issue. We will investigate it.

12 Jun 2014 14:31

hi give me the moderator post please

12 Jun 2014 14:35
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 17:32

12 Jun 2014 17:54

Quote by Mobofree
Quote by Crookxmr

If any of moderators abuses their power, you should let the administration know immediately. Don't forget to indicate the moderator's ID and describe the issue. We will investigate it.

sir i am unable to know that ,i can,t see through their tricks, but some one is!

12 Jun 2014 17:56

Quote by mitze
Quote by Crookxmr

Agree