International forum: Religion - God & Satan!
Share this topic
10 Jun 2014 21:38

It`s generally known that Satan is enemy of human beings & he wants the destruction of this physical world but God has completely freed him to do anything!!!!

Therefore these questions usually arise in my mind!

If God doesn't like Satan, then why did he create him? (you may say, Satan became unfaithful after creation) but Is God not capable to terminate Satan? Or simply, Don't you think, Satan is doing everything with the permission of God?

10 Jun 2014 23:30

logically thinking, if "satan" punishes people who "god" said they're evil, doesn't that make the "satan" a good guy?

seriously, religions are so weird.

11 Jun 2014 00:51

Satan was God's beloved messanger through the time of creation, til he also acquired powers and wanted humans to bow before him which made God cast him from Heaven to earth. Satan is on earth for a mission,which is to kill,to deceive and to lead the children of God astray by leaving an unrighteous life which is prohibitted by christians. We can read more on how satan turned himself into a serpent to cause the downfal of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden in the Holy book of Genesis. God told satan to take away every thing which Job had away from him to see his faith in Him, God but for his soul,satan wasnt to touch it. In the Holy book of Job. Satan,roars like a tiger but nothing to fear as christians,because;we are to only fear the person who can take our life and our soul away from us and not the one who takes away only the life. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason, God does not give or brings problems which is above us to our lives but rather brings problems to test our faith in Him. Without satan, there wouldnt have being sin and hell,that is why he is alive to get more sinners by deceiving them to go against the teachings of God. God is very much aware of satans plans because He has giving satan the power to do it

11 Jun 2014 01:32

Yes his name is Lucifer.
He is almost perfect,
He is the morning star. .

Pride was the only reason why he was cast down.

11 Jun 2014 02:11

Quote by Babynash1990
Satan was God's beloved messanger through the time of creation, til he also acquired powers and wanted humans to bow before him which made God cast him from Heaven to earth. Satan is on earth for a mission,which is to kill,to deceive and to lead the children of God astray by leaving an unrighteous life which is prohibitted by christians. We can read more on how satan turned himself into a serpent to cause the downfal of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden in the Holy book of Genesis. God told satan to take away every thing which Job had away from him to see his faith in Him, God but for his soul,satan wasnt to touch it. In the Holy book of Job. Satan,roars like a tiger but nothing to fear as christians,because;we are to only fear the person who can take our life and our soul away from us and not the one who takes away only the life. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason, God does not give or brings problems which is above us to our lives but rather brings problems to test our faith in Him. Without satan, there wouldnt have being sin and hell,that is why he is alive to get more sinners by deceiving them to go against the teachings of God. God is very much aware of satans plans because He has giving satan the power to do it

BABY

11 Jun 2014 02:17
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 02:23

Kya kren control nhin hota ,control yar

11 Jun 2014 02:27

satan is 0ne of GODS ANGEL just like GABRIEL but satan wants m0re what he have..he wants the place of god,he wants to be god also,he wants sum1 worshipng him so he plans a rebelli0n against god..he c0nvince other angels to support hm but they c0nquer at war so god vanished them frm heaven to earth...god kn0ws everythng's..he kn0ws whats d plan of satan on earth but he put d decisi0ns 0n us.
god gv us freed0m to ch0ose..and being 0n the p0wer of satan can make us pure c0z even satan decieved us so many times if we have str0ng faith in god satan never wins...its just like were gold g0in thr0ugh in fire n0t to break or let us dwn but rather to take away all the impurities 0n us...so we can be w0rth it in god's eyes.

11 Jun 2014 03:14

OoOh thankyou for your valuable & knowledgeable comments!

11 Jun 2014 04:23
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 08:16

Edited by NaeEm.. / 30 Aug 2014 12:14
11 Jun 2014 08:18

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by quiete
Quote by Babynash1990

BABY :U

i am agree with baby :)
agree

11 Jun 2014 08:18

Quote by quiete
satan is 0ne of GODS ANGEL just like GABRIEL but satan wants m0re what he have..he wants the place of god,he wants to be god also,he wants sum1 worshipng him so he plans a rebelli0n against god..he c0nvince other angels to support hm but they c0nquer at war so god vanished them frm heaven to earth...god kn0ws everythng's..he kn0ws whats d plan of satan on earth but he put d decisi0ns 0n us.
god gv us freed0m to ch0ose..and being 0n the p0wer of satan can make us pure c0z even satan decieved us so many times if we have str0ng faith in god satan never wins...its just like were gold g0in thr0ugh in fire n0t to break or let us dwn but rather to take away all the impurities 0n us...so we can be w0rth it in god's eyes.

im agree with mahal..

Edited by NaeEm.. / 30 Aug 2014 12:15
11 Jun 2014 08:46

..well God made Lucifer the greatest in heaven. He rebelled and he's thrown out, he's lost everything...and i mean every thing. Even in this world he's got nothing. He's just going to and fro...bt hey, he can manipulate, decieve, torment innocents in this world...and hey! Thats if u let im. To me, he is just a coward, and yeah the bad guy. I love Jesus.

11 Jun 2014 12:36

Quote by cat3
..well God made Lucifer the greatest in heaven. He rebelled and he's thrown out, he's lost everything...and i mean every thing. Even in this world he's got nothing. He's just going to and fro...bt hey, he can manipulate, decieve, torment innocents in this world...and hey! Thats if u let im. To me, he is just a coward, and yeah the bad guy. I love Jesus.

Thankyou for your valuable comment but sorry your answer isn't connected with my question about Satan, Actually I have asked, Satan is doing everything with the permission of God! Do you think so?

11 Jun 2014 23:28

nt all satan does is from God......but all he does he report back to God......

12 Jun 2014 00:23

God...but satan rules the world now

12 Jun 2014 01:34

God have the power to kill him but he want him to prove himself maybe he is capable of ruling the world but he failed instead of ruling he is misleading