International forum: Romance & Friendship - Isn't it bad being a third party in a relationship?
Share this topic
10 Jun 2014 05:21

If your friend is going on a date with his/her gf/bf and asking you to join them. What would you do? Will you feel uncomfortable or you will enjoy the company? Friends please share your valuable opinion here.

10 Jun 2014 09:47
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 09:49

Quote by mitze
Quote by Amit786
If your friend is going on a date with his/her gf/bf and asking you to join them. What would you do? Will you feel uncomfortable or you will enjoy the company? Friends please share your valuable opinion here.
I don't like to join them if they invite me I will say thanks for invite .
thanks for your h0nest reply friend

10 Jun 2014 09:59

(third party is a matter of having a love one and ur love one having an.affair to someone.. dats wat we call third party.)

well
i think if i joined them i will feel out of place so better not to go..

Edited by ginger_snap / 10 Jun 2014 10:00
10 Jun 2014 10:03

Quote by ginger_snap
(third party is a matter of having a love one and ur love one having an.affair to someone.. dats wat we call third party.).well i think if i joined them i will feel out of place so better not to go..

thanks for p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n friend.

10 Jun 2014 10:15
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 10:19

Quote by Creepyfac3
well,first of all i think no one,who is having a date with partner,will ever ask a frnd to join the date but incase i am being invited by my frnd who is having a date with his gf then i think the right thing to do is refuse and say my refusal in good way :)

thanks f0r p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n h0n.

10 Jun 2014 10:22

Nah its not good

10 Jun 2014 10:26

Quote by .Ryan
Nah its not good

thanks for p0sting y0ur c0mment na

10 Jun 2014 10:39
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 10:43

Korekted by sis... wel says!..

10 Jun 2014 10:49

Quote by gara25
Being a 3rd party in the relationship is really bad, your wrecking a relationship. What if you’re on the shoes of the person being cheated on, how would you feel? We also have what we call "KARMA" .I’m sure you don’t wanna put yourself on that situation. Some clever people say that being a 3rd party is also a good thing to make the couple realize that they’re not meant for each other but that’s a lame excuse, It’s better if you commit to a person who’s not taken yet just to make things legal. No one will be against the relationship, no hassles, complications and no guilt.

thanks for p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n friend

10 Jun 2014 10:54

Yh u are right sis Gara25, because the 'law of karma' works in our daily lives. Is better not to join the outing because you wil spoil their day,since most people just invite expecting you to say thanx in return for them to go and come. Joining them wil even worry yourself because you wount be happy there seeing them saying sweet words with kisses and again putting ones self much into peoples relationships brings problem on him or her when misunderstanding or quarrels arises in their relationship you might be suspected by every one that you have gossiped,and created such confusion, even when you know nothing about it. Is better we dont involve or engage ourselves too much in our friends relationships

10 Jun 2014 10:58

Quote by Babynash1990
Yh u are right sis Gara25, because the 'law of karma' works in our daily lives. Is better not to join the outing because you wil spoil their day,since most people just invite expecting you to say thanx in return for them to go and come. Joining them wil even worry yourself because you wount be happy there seeing them saying sweet words with kisses and again putting ones self much into peoples relationships brings problem on him or her when misunderstanding or quarrels arises in their relationship you might be suspected by every one that you have gossiped,and created such confusion, even when you know nothing about it. Is better we dont involve or engage ourselves too much in our friends relationships

nice idea friend

10 Jun 2014 11:02
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 11:06

Please check my other topic about karma na friends.

11 Jun 2014 08:05

Third party person, thats always Bone of contention , no third party ,every thing face to face if you need fair settlement

11 Jun 2014 18:15
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 18:18
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 18:32

mmmh~so bad n I cant tolerate wth dat..