International forum: Romance & Friendship - Will u ever date someone who is known to be a PLAYBOY???
Share this topic
10 Jun 2014 04:25

Playboys always ask girls to be his gf, girls don't know if he really mean it, so they dont take it seriously, but at the back of their mind, they imagine what its like to be his gf? He can be their good frnd, but had many many gfs coz of his smart talks. should you give it a try??? Friends please feel free to share your opinion here.

10 Jun 2014 10:09

Playboys are reali very smart indeed with sweet sugary and honey words, immediate they target a particular lady they do every thing they can to win her heart. Playboys do not respect women because they change women like changing their clothes and then dump them,play boys are not caring interms of financial aid to ladies They do not waste their time on ladies and do not care about their pains or sorrows. Some women can not notice as to if a guy is a play boy until they have sexual intercouse and his actions begins to change,whilst others too wil know through the guys words and life style. We are women and we are expensive people; because our name is of two definiction, so i wil suggest we do think smart like a woman and act wild like like a man. We can learn more things from guys who are our closer friends or our male relatives about men and i think through what we learn from them it wil help prevent guys playing with our bodies since our bodies are the spiritual backbone of God and our future husband's

10 Jun 2014 10:16

Thanks for your impressive and valuable 0pini0n friend.

10 Jun 2014 10:45

playboys are so weird.
i'd rather be with a weirdo no-lifer or gamer or a girl. ._.

10 Jun 2014 11:50
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 11:51

Quote by Babynash1990
Playboys are reali very smart indeed with sweet sugary and honey words, immediate they target a particular lady they do every thing they can to win her heart. Playboys do not respect women because they change women like changing their clothes and then dump them,play boys are not caring interms of financial aid to ladies They do not waste their time on ladies and do not care about their pains or sorrows. Some women can not notice as to if a guy is a play boy until they have sexual intercouse and his actions begins to change,whilst others too wil know through the guys words and life style. We are women and we are expensive people; because our name is of two definiction, so i wil suggest we do think smart like a woman and act wild like like a man. We can learn more things from guys who are our closer friends or our male relatives about men and i think through what we learn from them it wil help prevent guys playing with our bodies since our bodies are the spiritual backbone of God and our future husband's

Wow agree

10 Jun 2014 12:05
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:09
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:16
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:17

Quote by Creepyfac3
:hm i really dont know what to say hon cos our HEART can never choose whom to love...

thanks h0n f0r p0sting h0nest idea na

10 Jun 2014 12:19

Oh dating is hobby of play-boys every girls likes to meet with a playboy not with lallu like me.

10 Jun 2014 12:21

Quote by Crookxmr
Oh dating is hobby of play-boys every girls likes to meet with a playboy not with lallu like me.

hahaha toinkz

10 Jun 2014 12:27
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:33

Quote by gara25
Yes I will, but it does not mean i like him , Im not a play girl but if I truly like or im interested to him I will give a test to him buf of course I will not tell him that i have a test, i will test his effort, his attitude, if he truly love me and he saying he is serious ok i will give him a chance to court me but i will see if he pass my all test because I know if playboy fall also deeply in true love i know the boy do what ever he want to be his gf , and i will test his patience! To know who is he and what his true intention for me ..

thanks s0 much f0r p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n friend

10 Jun 2014 14:01
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 18:21
Post is hidden!
11 Jun 2014 20:28

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by "Crookxmr"

whats lallu

lallu means ugly

11 Jun 2014 21:09

mmm.... if thats the case if you have doupt with his feeling your relationship with him wer not gonna work it... if you hav any hesitation with his feelings about you then try him... challenge him or gave him a chance to prove his self to you.. not just by words it simply in actions or efforts...

Edited by Ms.Beyotchi / 11 Jun 2014 21:18
11 Jun 2014 21:11

mmm.... if thats the case if you have doupt with his feeling your relationship with him wer not gonna work it..... if you hav any hesitation with his feelings about you then try him... challenge him or gave him a chance to prove his self to you.. not just by words it simply in actions or efforts...

13 Oct 2014 17:03

Quote by Babynash1990

thanks for your post friend.

1401 online
Sports news
Moses: Kante’s PFA Award Well Deserved
  By James Agberebi: Nigeria forward Vic...
Amoo: 3SC Must Improve When NPFL Resumes
By George Ohiokhara:   Shooting Stars co...
Moses Makes BBC Team Of The Week
Nigeria and Chelsea star, Victor Moses,...