International forum: Romance & Friendship - How Self Respect Affects You and Your Relationship?
Share this topic
10 Jun 2014 01:38

We’ve all heard this line before, that love needs understanding and compromise to be successful. And it’s definitely true. But love works best only when both partners understand each other and compromise for each other. If you give while your partner only takes, no matter how compromising or caring you are, you can’t hold on to happiness forever. And that’s where selfrespect comes into the picture. Self respect can make romance better and a relationship so much better too. After all, having self respect is the only way both of you can ever feel worthy of each other. Friends what is your opinion? Pleas feel free to share your ideas here.

10 Jun 2014 10:35

Hmmm,wel, for the answer of this topic; i wil first of al explain the meaning of love to help us al know as to if we truely are inlove with our partners or just for saying sake. So the word love is 1.patient and kind, 2. it is not jealous or conceited or proud, 3. Is not ill -mannered or sefish or irritable 4. love does not keep a record of wrongs 5. Is not happy with evil, but happy with the truth 6. love never gives up; and its faith, hope,and patience never fail 7. Love is eternal. We should therefore put this tips into our relationships if we want it to last for our happiness in life

10 Jun 2014 10:38

Quote by Babynash1990
Hmmm,wel, for the answer of this topic; i wil first of al explain the meaning of love to help us al know as to if we truely are inlove with our partners or just for saying sake. So the word love is 1.patient and kind, 2. it is not jealous or conceited or proud, 3. Is not ill -mannered or sefish or irritable 4. love does not keep a record of wrongs 5. Is not happy with evil, but happy with the truth 6. love never gives up; and its faith, hope,and patience never fail 7. Love is eternal. We should therefore put this tips into our relationships if we want it to last for our happiness in life

thanks friend your opini0n ab0ut t0pic s0 much impressive and valuable na.

10 Jun 2014 10:52
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:07
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 12:10

Quote by Creepyfac3
in a relationship unless you dnt have self-respect then you wont ever learn to respect your partner....relationship is a two way system...both should give and take and both should be caring not only to themselves but to their partners too

thanks h0n very much f0r sharing y0ur h0nest 0pini0n here na.

10 Jun 2014 20:28

wat respect? I did nt tell about ur relation otherway?sothat why u do respect to realtion told me?