International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why People Make Bad Decisions When They're Attracted to Someone?
Share this topic
9 Jun 2014 05:46

Friends people make bad decisions when they are attracted to someone and act weird. Men get dumber when they think women are watching, They think they're more similar to people they're attracted to than they really are, They pick up small bad habits from people they're attracted, Both genders lower standards to avoid loneliness. Is it madness or some other reason? Please share your opinion.

9 Jun 2014 12:40

A person wil think bad or make bad decisions about you depending on words that comes out of your mouth and how you behave or react to people. Wel some people too are very good but just dont know how to express themselves when talking so i wil advice we shouldnt judge people easily but rather get closer to him or her first to know of the character better and we should again learn how to talk to be respected upon

9 Jun 2014 12:46

Quote by Babynash1990
A person wil think bad or make bad decisions about you depending on words that comes out of your mouth and how you behave or react to people. Wel some people too are very good but just dont know how to express themselves when talking so i wil advice we shouldnt judge people easily but rather get closer to him or her first to know of the character better and we should again learn how to talk to be respected upon

thank you for sharing your honest opinion friend.

9 Jun 2014 13:45
Post is hidden!
9 Jun 2014 13:52

Quote by Babynash1990

Im agree

9 Jun 2014 14:31

Quote by Babynash1990

AGREED

10 Jun 2014 09:16
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2014 09:19

Quote by Creepyfac3
Everybody as a human have their own weak sides or bad sides yet its not for us to judge them or criticize them..idolizing someone is just normal yet the most important thing is that we shouldnt imitate whatever we think is bad attitude of the person we idolize...maybe we can pick up the good things about them and leave aside the bad things.nobody is perfect in this world but we are given brains to think and analyze every step we make including applications of those attitudes we can see on those people we like most.everything we do no one we can blame but only ourselves cos all of us have our own choices and rights to make a choice :)

thanks for your nice explanation h0n