International forum: Other - Boys in Girls Account
Share this topic
9 Jun 2014 04:05

Here are many boys pretendring to be girl in a girl's account. Friends many of them are popular also here. Please can u tell me why are they doing this and how can we recognize them?

9 Jun 2014 12:19

They are doing it just to deceive people by collecting money from them. Is very important to be very careful when you have a friend on net and he or she is always demanding for money. Ask of the number when chatting,in refusal giving it to u,u should be watchout, and again when even she does you should call her unexpectedly of she not being aware you wil and try to follow the voice as to if is the same if possible record her voice for verification later you should again follow her words on phone to that of your chat as to if is the same or as to if it varies in contact

9 Jun 2014 12:52

Quote by Babynash1990
They are doing it just to deceive people by collecting money from them. Is very important to be very careful when you have a friend on net and he or she is always demanding for money. Ask of the number when chatting,in refusal giving it to u,u should be watchout, and again when even she does you should call her unexpectedly of she not being aware you wil and try to follow the voice as to if is the same if possible record her voice for verification later you should again follow her words on phone to that of your chat as to if is the same or as to if it varies in contact

wawo friend I am impressed. Thanks so much for sharing your valuable suggestions.

9 Jun 2014 16:55
Post is hidden!
9 Jun 2014 17:00

Quote by Creepyfac3
me 2 ask same questi0n h0n and babynash is right we sh0uld be aware 0f them yt it hard realy 2 kn0w wh0z fake here.we cnt either judge 2 fast tht they meant harm unless they startd 2 spam,abuse and scam.i knw evry0ne hv their rights bt questi0n is,why 2 make fake ids and pretend if they d0nt hve s0methng 2 hide? strange

thanks for sharing your valuable idea h0n.

9 Jun 2014 17:11

most of da fake girls idz are from indo-pak

9 Jun 2014 17:23

Quote by king-khan12
most of da fake girls idz are from indo-pak :war

i am agree with you king. Indo pak bangladesh and srilanka also

9 Jun 2014 17:35

not all people are fake,were born to be real,not to be perfect.you're here to be you, not to be what someone else want you to be.

9 Jun 2014 17:39

Quote by dbdhemcuizon
not all people are fake,were born to be real,not to be perfect.you're here to be you, not to be what someone else want you to be.

thanks for sharing your valuable idea friend.

16 Jun 2014 09:40
Post is hidden!