International forum: Romance & Friendship - Girls, are you more flattered or annoyed, when guys tend to be nervous about approaching you?
Share this topic
2 Jun 2014 12:39

In the majority of cases, are you more flattered, or annoyed, when a guy has "nervous vibes" around you, and/or obviously nervous in his behavior when he approaches you?
Guys can also comment on what he thinks the average girl would comment.
Use examples so I can fully understand your stance on this topic please.

2 Jun 2014 16:19

i like a guy with a c0nfidence..straight to d p0int..if he likes me i want it that he t0ld me frankly..

2 Jun 2014 16:24

Quote by quiete
i like a guy with a c0nfidence..straight to d p0int..if he likes me i want it that he t0ld me frankly..

thanks for comment friend

2 Jun 2014 17:15

Quote by quiete

mas mahal kita!!!

2 Jun 2014 21:23

Most guys find it difficult when proposing to a lady these days espercialy when the lady is of a high time class girl. Wel am cul when he passes it on to a respectable person to tel me for him because it makes him more sincere or good since he wouldnt like to disgrace the person that came forward for him. Am cul also when a guy approaches me because he flatters me with sweet words which makes me to think of whenever am sad and i laugh over it

3 Jun 2014 02:24

Quote by Babynash1990
Most guys find it difficult when proposing to a lady these days espercialy when the lady is of a high time class girl. Wel am cul when he passes it on to a respectable person to tel me for him because it makes him more sincere or good since he wouldnt like to disgrace the person that came forward for him. Am cul also when a guy approaches me because he flatters me with sweet words which makes me to think of whenever am sad and i laugh over it

thanks for sharing your honest opinion friend.

3 Jun 2014 10:37
Post is hidden!
3 Jun 2014 16:27

Quote by gara25
It depend on how he approached me..if the guy approached me in not good way of course i will annoyed and dissapointed and if the guy approaching me with ive felt its saying truth of course it will make me fell flattered but honestly i dont like guys who always gets attentions to all girls.. Id like simple guy ,even if he silent im the one who gets he's attention.

thanks for sharing your honest opinion friend

5 Jun 2014 06:54
Post is hidden!
5 Jun 2014 06:58

Quote by Creepyfac3
i wouldnt be annoyed...most guys who are nervous or shy to tell their feelings i think are the ones who are sincere than those very much straight forward guys who just came along and instantly says i love you toinks lol

thank y0u h0ney f0r p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n here na.

5 Jun 2014 08:39
Post is hidden!