International forum: Other - Are richest people really friendless or unfriendly?
Share this topic
2 Jun 2014 08:45

Richest people of international upper class are known as the capitalists & they`re unfaithful with others because they`ve more & more or limitless money & money is an intoxication for them, therefore they dislike to make new friends!

So, Do you think, Richest people are unfriendly or friendless? & why?

2 Jun 2014 08:58

Friendly. .. Manny pacquiao is billionaire but friendly.
I think its depend. ..

2 Jun 2014 09:24

Sorry Sir Clixsters, he`s unfriendly with poor people!

2 Jun 2014 09:28

Richest people can be friendly with richest not with poor people!

2 Jun 2014 09:30

Your wrong!
Manny pacquiao 8 world divisions titled in boxing fdderation. At the same time congressman and Philippines army reserved colonel is very friendly.
Therefore I said its depend.

2 Jun 2014 09:35

Accepted!

But everyone isn`t like Manny Pacquiao!

2 Jun 2014 09:42

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Accepted!

But everyone isn`t like Manny Pacquiao! :(

I think you need to edit your question. .
Because the question referring to all riches people like me?

2 Jun 2014 09:46

People think that money is bad or root of all evil.
Wrong!
Money is just only a magnifier. ..

2 Jun 2014 09:53
Post is hidden!
2 Jun 2014 10:00

A person is billionaire but someone is dying because of starvation! Do you think, it`s right?

2 Jun 2014 10:20

To become rich is not sin,
To be born in poor family isn't also sin. But if you die poor because of lazyness and being negatives to all opportunities is a big sin ..
If the poor people dying and all the burdens and responsibility should be pointed out to rich people is also bias and unacceptable!
What wrongs if somebody became rich because of his hardworking?
Don't blamed rich people of your poverty but blamed yourself.
Be a man of vision don't stop to hit your dteams.

Edited by clixsters / 2 Jun 2014 10:22
2 Jun 2014 10:48

I`m thankful of God because he sent me to the richest family but I have personally never considered myself a richest person. . . .
You may think, I`m poor & therefore arguing against richest but it's wrong!

2 Jun 2014 10:53

I dislike to compliment about myself but I`m not poor! (richest)!

2 Jun 2014 10:56

Good you are rich men hehe. ..
Don't stop to help poor people. At least there are rich people with a generous heart like you.
I support your advocacy. .;)

2 Jun 2014 11:19

Sir Clixsters, I have told you about myself but my question or learning process isn`t closed!

So, What do you think about farmers or labours? They work 12 hours in the day but still poor?

2 Jun 2014 11:23

they r unfriendly coz they dont like lower class freinds

2 Jun 2014 12:09

it depends 0n a pers0n..were p0or but my father have a gud frnd..0wner of p0mida intrprises and trucking srvices..we can c0nsidr them as milli0naire also but there s0 dwn to earth..and i myself also knw sum milli0naire also in my place..u knw b0y abunda? there rich..but there attitude matap0bre..i dnt knw why hs sister w0n as a may0r at my city..v0te buying

2 Jun 2014 12:15

2 Jun 2014 12:47

Richest people are friends now with the poor just to use them as maids. Most rich people are now marrying themselves leaving the poor behind so when we look at the world the rich are moving up and the poor are also falling down therefore there is no change in the system for improvement between the poor fr becoming rich since money now is only stable between they the rich leaving the poor for only reckless jobs

2 Jun 2014 13:14

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Sir Clixsters, I have told you about myself but my question or learning process isn`t closed!

So, What do you think about farmers or labours? They work 12 hours in the day but still poor?

Employment is good.
But you can't become millionaire. Get out of your comfort zone. .
Put up some personal business.