International forum: Romance & Friendship - Being Submissive In A Relationship, Good Or Bad?
Share this topic
2 Jun 2014 02:07

Friends I saw that most of the girls are submissive to their boyfriend but few of them thinks that their boyfriends are controlling them. So I want to discuss with you that Is being submissive in a relationship, good or bad?

2 Jun 2014 15:44

i dnt knw..tired to thnk but 1 thng is sure 4 me..i hate it wen i can d0minate a guy...im a submissive 0ne..jejeje!!! but i also knw h0w to stand 0ut if i have p0ints and reas0ns..

2 Jun 2014 15:55

That is the law of love. ..
she can't submit herself without true love.

2 Jun 2014 17:07

Quote by quiete
i dnt knw..tired to thnk but 1 thng is sure 4 me..i hate it wen i can d0minate a guy...im a submissive 0ne..jejeje!!! but i also knw h0w to stand 0ut if i have p0ints and reas0ns..

thanks for sharing yur honest opinion friend.

2 Jun 2014 21:36

Women are to be submissive to their guys if they want a long lasting relationship since the Bible even talks of it, that 'women, be submissive to your husbands' . Irrespective of how old she is than the man or how rich she is she is to be submissive to better her marriage or relationship for an everlasting and a joyous one. Do note that two masters can not serve themselves

13 Oct 2014 16:48

Quote by Babynash1990
Women are to be submissive to their guys if they want a long lasting relationship since the Bible even talks of it, that 'women, be submissive to your husbands' . Irrespective of how old she is than the man or how rich she is she is to be submissive to better her marriage or relationship for an everlasting and a joyous one. Do note that two masters can not serve themselves

thanks for posting your honest idea friend.

13 Oct 2014 17:05

Quote by Babynash1990

Sweetie, I understand, love and agree to ur opinion. It indeed is true wat u said. But sometimes, guys do take advantage of ladies' submissiveness to either Mistreat them, Make fools outta em, or perhaps, Cheat on them with stupid irresponsible ladies. There are even some cases when guys don't appreciate any of the things the partner(lady) does ; The submissiveness, love, care,trust, respect, obedience and other good qualities.

13 Oct 2014 17:10

I actually like being submissive to girls

13 Oct 2014 17:22

Quote by joey1997
I actually like being submissive to girls

thanks for posting