International forum: Romance & Friendship - Haters gonna hate and cheaters gonna cheat
Share this topic
1 Jun 2014 21:08

Cheating is a character flaw that a man has to address on his own. I don’t believe in the ‘once a cheater, always a cheater’ motto but I do believe a man has to want to change for himself if any such change will be sustained. If not, he’ll just revert back to his unfaithful ways over time. This is irrespective of the woman he is with. A true cheater will cheat on the perfect woman, because that is simply how he is designed. It is my opinion friends. Please share your opinion here friends

10 Jun 2014 18:43

Haters gonna hates and cheaters gonna cheat which is very true but most people now also change for the best when they mean to truely change or repent from it. When we are moving with such people; we cant change them with our strength so is important to remember them in prayers for a change in their lives as wel as ours

12 Jun 2014 13:02

Quote by Babynash1990
Haters gonna hates and cheaters gonna cheat which is very true but most people now also change for the best when they mean to truely change or repent from it. When we are moving with such people; we cant change them with our strength so is important to remember them in prayers for a change in their lives as wel as ours

thanks friend very much for posting your valuable suggestions here.

16 Jun 2014 09:49
Post is hidden!
16 Jun 2014 09:52

Quote by Creepyfac3
i dnt believe those sayings sanam...everyone can change in their own time...all have chances to change for good...all we have to do is give them chance ang guidance to change...how can they prove that they can change if we already have closed chance for them?

thank y0u sanam s0 much f0r sharing y0ur h0nest 0pini0n here na.

4 Oct 2014 20:49

Quote by Babynash1990