International forum: Romance & Friendship - Will a man continue to cheat if a woman takes him back?
Share this topic
1 Jun 2014 21:04

In my opinion a man will continue to cheat for as long as he is a cheater at heart. Even if you do everything right, it is up to the man to be willing to change. If he isn’t ready, no amount of threats will make him be faithful to you if he is simply the type of man who habitually cheats. Although taking a man back or not taking a man back won’t dictate how faithful or unfaithful he will be in the future, continuing to stay with an unfaithful man without demanding change or holding him accountable will eventually enable his actions. What are your opinion friends? Please share here.

10 Jun 2014 18:03

I agree with you because about 70% of cheaters cant change no matter how good you are to a thieve,he wil stil steal once in a while, so the same applies to a man or a woman cheater,because most women too are happily married with their husbands giving them whatever they need but are stil cheating on them .

12 Jun 2014 13:04

Quote by Babynash1990
I agree with you because about 70% of cheaters cant change no matter how good you are to a thieve,he wil stil steal once in a while, so the same applies to a man or a woman cheater,because most women too are happily married with their husbands giving them whatever they need but are stil cheating on them .

thank you so much friend for posting your valuable comment here.

12 Jun 2014 13:15
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 13:18

Quote by Creepyfac3
i agree c0s i think being a cheater is by nature regardless if its a man 0r a w0man..bt then evry0ne have chance 2 change yet h0w cn they change if n0t gvn a chance?we all arent perfect and gving a chance is 0ne way t0 implicate that we t00 have 0ur 0wn weak side..bt then gving chances sh0uld als0 have limitati0ns.if they still keep d0ing same mistake then i think they cn nvr change c0z they are habituated d0ing cheating.

thanks sanam for posting your valuable idea na

12 Jun 2014 13:32
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 13:36
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 13:40

Quote by Creepyfac3
0ne thing i hve n0ticed is tht whenever a man being caught by gf 0r wife cheating,they say 2 great alibis.1. that their partner nt gving them en0ugh time,taking them 4 granted,feeling al0ne and partner nt taking good care 0f him.2. that the 0ther girl hes having affair have seduced him a l0t and always flirting with him and teasing him.insh0rt,its always the girls being blamed why they cheat..bt with th0se alibis,0nly 0ne thing i cn say...if he realy l0ves his gf/wife truly he w0nt ever have the c0urage 2 cheat (nt unless he d0esnt l0ve his partner anym0re).if his heart faithfuly l0ving his partner n0 any girl cn evr seduce him.

i am agree h0n. You are absolutely right h0n. If there is faithfullness between parteners i think they wouldn't cheat na