International forum: Forum games - Truth & Consequence!
Share this topic
1 Jun 2014 14:43

The rules Is simple,
No lying,
No cheating,
No secret answer. ..

If I will post something here & Asking your answer please!
Answer the question with all honesty..
Unless the question is irrelevant and the possible answer could hurt someone.
How to play?
Here we go!

Sample!
Do you love your gf in mobofree than your gf or bf in real life?

After your true answer please! Just leave your question. . So on.. ..

Edited by clixsters / 1 Jun 2014 15:15
1 Jun 2014 14:50

Everybody is welcome!
Go mobonians. ...

1 Jun 2014 15:03
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 15:14

Quote by LoveTxT
:heart Yes, Sir' :inlove

Thank you!

1 Jun 2014 15:16

I love my boy friends on mobofree as mear friendships but for boy lover he is not yet in because he is on his way coming

1 Jun 2014 15:31

Mona (Baby) leave any question for me! Sir Clixsters is asking difficult questions! Hehe

1 Jun 2014 15:53

yes i love him s0 much since im n0t all0wed to have bf ds time in real jejeje!!! i c0nsidered him as my real bf since what i feel 4 hm is true..

Q: did u steal 0nce in ur life?

1 Jun 2014 17:08

Since i have no girl friend in real life and not even on mobofree ,so i wana know how to find out a girlfriend ?? And how to court a woman?

1 Jun 2014 17:29

Quote by Crookxmr
Since i have no girl friend in real life and not even on mobofree ,so i wana know how to find out a girlfriend ?? And how to court a woman?

Finding new girlfriend through internet isn`t so difficult nowadays but unfortunately we (me & you) will never be capable to get married with her (or him) because of long distance! Hehehe

Q: Can we really find a true love through internet?

1 Jun 2014 17:50

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Mona (Baby) leave any question for me! Sir Clixsters is asking difficult questions! Hehe :)

1 Jun 2014 18:02

Hehehehehe. Wafa-waseem, you wil kil me with your words, Sir Clixsters,pls ask Wafa simple questions for me but before that a guy is madly inlove with a lady who is rejecting him because he is poor, as a man what should he do to win her heart because he cant just let her go??

1 Jun 2014 18:03

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by Crookxmr

Finding new girlfriend through internet isn`t so difficult nowadays but unfortunately we (me & you) will never be capable to get married with her (or him) because of long distance! Hehehe

Q: Can we really find a true love through internet?

yes WE can find true love through internet, and sir distance doesn,t matter in true love

1 Jun 2014 18:17

Distance count but i dont think it should be a real problem when both partners love themselves, because the man wil marry her and take her to his country or house. Internet love is real and it works alot depending on how both handles their relationship. There is different places where every one finds or meet the love partner, even face to face love we have fake so the same applies to internet. Every thing in the world has original and a fake one so therefore just propose to her when you feel for her but just pray she accept to the proposal

1 Jun 2014 18:47

[quote="quiete

1 Jun 2014 19:10
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 19:13
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 20:17

Quote by Babynash1990
Distance count but i dont think it should be a real problem when both partners love themselves, because the man wil marry her and take her to his country or house. Internet love is real and it works alot depending on how both handles their relationship. There is different places where every one finds or meet the love partner, even face to face love we have fake so the same applies to internet. Every thing in the world has original and a fake one so therefore just propose to her when you feel for her but just pray she accept to the proposal

Good Mona!

1 Jun 2014 20:35

Sir Clixsters, Quiete, Crookxmr, Creepyfac3, or anyone else, this question is interesting & amazing but unfortunately I have no answer! Can you please?

Quote by Babynash1990
A guy is madly inlove with a lady who is rejecting him because he is poor, as a man what should he do to win her heart because he cant just let her go??

2 Jun 2014 00:59

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Sir Clixsters, Quiete, Crookxmr, Creepyfac3, or anyone else, this question is interesting & amazing but unfortunately I have no answer! Can you please?

Quote by Babynash1990
A guy is madly inlove with a lady who is rejecting him because he is poor, as a man what should he do to win her heart because he cant just let her go??

if 0nly d reas0n that he is p0or thats why a lady rejecting her well i shud say..aim high.w0rk hard..sh0w to d lady that ur n0t just like that..that u can impr0ve urself 4 her..sh0w everythng u can do to win her heart..c0z real love is w0rth fyting 4..

2 Jun 2014 01:05

Quote by Creepyfac3
Quote by "quiete"
yes i love him s0 much since im n0t all0wed to have bf ds time in real jejeje!!! i c0nsidered him as my real bf since what i feel 4 hm is true..

yes,i hve st0len my bf heart and kept it safe hehehehe t0inks
Q: d0 y0u have a crush despite 0f the fact tht y0u already have gf/bf?

A:n0w..n0..my heart,my mind,my attenti0n is full wit naeem..and i dnt like it its killing me inside

Q:WHY ITS HURT TO LOVE IN THE INTERNET?