International forum: Forum games - Reverse psychology...
Share this topic
31 May 2014 00:26

Anything ugly or negative
Can you define it in a very beautiful words without teasing and hypocrisy!

Can you do this?
Let's do it..

31 May 2014 00:34

Thank to God for making me ugly..
Without my ugly face I never seen who is the prettiest woman!

31 May 2014 03:01

0h my g0d thank u so much that u are fat c0z by that i didnt get dr0wned..thank u 4 being my b0at jejeje!!!!!

31 May 2014 04:20

Hahaha

31 May 2014 04:27

Nice fried fish! Almost burned hehe but don't worry I miss this kind of fried fish.. But next time please don't burned the fried fish .

31 May 2014 07:14

Thank you lord for giving me an ugly wife,, this is pretence for me to argue with beautiful and sexy girls that i am sick of my ugly wife can you give me a chance oh sexy lady. Thanx to my ugly wife for giving me such a chance

31 May 2014 07:42

Hahaha

31 May 2014 08:11

Hahahae Crookxmr!

31 May 2014 08:17

Quote by Crookxmr
Thank you lord for giving me an ugly wife,, this is pretence for me to argue with beautiful and sexy girls that i am sick of my ugly wife can you give me a chance oh sexy lady. Thanx to my ugly wife for giving me such a chance :U

Bwahahahaha.

31 May 2014 08:33

Quote by clixsters
Hahaha

Laughing without reason!

31 May 2014 09:23

if i wasn't a bit in the head, i would be boring person. thanks for parents and genetics for making me special and a little bit stupid.

31 May 2014 19:31

i am very thankfull 4 having this extra ordinary face of mine, bcoz of this i was able to get the attention of the people i've pass thru and aside to that i was also the headline of their topics... thanks god

1 Jun 2014 04:20
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 11:08

1 Jun 2014 11:35
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 12:02
Post is hidden!
1 Jun 2014 13:32

Thanks to my honey creepyfac3 because if she wouldn't tell me I wouldn't ever come to know that my patience is too short and I wouldn't ever try to widen it.

1 Jun 2014 13:43

Quote by gara25
To my ex bf's thank you for hurting my feelings and for fooling me I am very happy for what happened to us, because without knowing your true attitude unti now im fool but in very thankfull for that because i cried many times and hurt like the hell but because of what that im getting strong, thank you for insulting me because i know im not perfect and i know what is good for me thank you for the discouragement because of that i realize that your not true and good to me , you not for me and im glad to know what status they had, you know it from yourself that how much i care and how much i love but because of that you abused my kindness but now im thankfull because i know that being kindness is not the reason you love the person back .. im thankfu for hurting me because now im more strong and wise!thanks to all the pain because Pain gives me strenght and to be able a strong woman!thank you so much .hope will totaly forgive you and be freinds .thank you because of this you help me to know who i am.. ;)

Great!
You know the reasons now. .

1 Jun 2014 13:47

Thanks a lot to my ex gf who made a drama with me and used me to forget her ex bf because if she wouldn't do that I could never understand that how much best behaved is my honey creepyfac3 is for me and I couldn't ever back in relation with her.

1 Jun 2014 13:52

Quote by Amit786
Thanks to my honey creepyfac3 because if she wouldn't tell me I wouldn't ever come to know that my patience is too short and I wouldn't ever try to widen it.