International forum: Other - Blessing & Disguise!
Share this topic
30 May 2014 16:38

Hi,
Have you been experience in your life somewhere else! And get aquintance with strange people that in reality you should not be there.
Along the way you have discovered that place where you are.
there will be a great blessing to you. Maybe you found out your missing friend for a long time or somebody else. wow! Blessing in disguised.. Or any form of scenario but still consider a blessing in disguised.

Edited by clixsters / 30 May 2014 16:42
30 May 2014 16:57

30 May 2014 17:20

i th0ught its blessing in d sky jejeje!!!!
…0nce i ride a trycicle(g0in to sk0l)..and wen d time that im g0in t0 pay d driver i f0und 0ut that i left my wallet at h0me and swear i dnt have a single peso in me to pay 4 my ride..im so shy to d driver bwt wat happnd but all of a sudden my c0uzn arrive and gv me m0ney to pay 4 my fare i just said to my c0z thank u ur blessing in d sky...jejeje!!! i mean in disguised..

30 May 2014 20:29

Quote by quiete
i th0ught its blessing in d sky jejeje!!!!
…0nce i ride a trycicle(g0in to sk0l)..and wen d time that im g0in t0 pay d driver i f0und 0ut that i left my wallet at h0me and swear i dnt have a single peso in me to pay 4 my ride..im so shy to d driver bwt wat happnd but all of a sudden my c0uzn arrive and gv me m0ney to pay 4 my fare i just said to my c0z thank u ur blessing in d sky...jejeje!!! i mean in disguised..

Your safe hehe

1 Jun 2014 14:31
Post is hidden!