International forum: Romance & Friendship - Are your friends ruining your relationship?
Share this topic
30 May 2014 01:54

There are some friends who are much interested to ruin the relationship of their opposite gender friends. Friends if you too have such type of friends please feel free to share your honest opinion here. Here are some signs to recognize them.

Edited by Amit786 / 30 May 2014 02:14
30 May 2014 01:56

1. Your friends think your date’s not good enough. You date someone you really like but your friends think your date’s obnoxious or ugly? At times like these, you may start wondering yourself if you’ve made the wrong choice. And once you start thinking, it’s easy to mentally turn even a perfect partner into an ugly hag.

30 May 2014 01:59

2. Friends who constantly want your attention. Do your friends constantly butt in when you’re chatting with your lover? To your friends, gate crashing your romantic date may seem like a laugh. But it can actually piss your date off. If your friends constantly whine about how much time you spend with your squeeze, they’re just bored and annoyed that you’ve got something better to do. Real friends give you a choice. Bad friends only care about their own fun.

30 May 2014 02:04

3. Friends who make you ignore your lover. When you’re chatting with your lover and your friends, do your friends constantly try to keep you occupied or try to split both of you into separate conversations?
Friends who make you ignore your lover by constantly trying to keep you engrossed in another conversation are never good for your budding relationship.

30 May 2014 02:06

4. They disrespect your partner. Do you feel like your friends ignore your lover or treat them disrespectfully while chatting together? If you feel it, chances are, it’s true. When your friends disrespect your date, it reflects badly on you as a lover.

30 May 2014 02:08

5. They always show the worst side. Do your friends offer bad advice or tell you to break up with your partner over the smallest of reasons? If your friends always make you see the worst in your partner, they may not be such good friends, after all. If they have good reasons, perhaps they’re only trying to help you. But almost always, friends whose only advice starts with “break up…” are up to no good.

30 May 2014 02:10

6. Friends who flirt with you. This is something you’ll have to deal with immediately. Do any of your friends of the opposite sex like you or try to flirt with you in front of your new date? It doesn’t matter if your flirty friend hits on you on facebook or on the site, it’s still going to make your lover feel awkward and insecure.

30 May 2014 02:12

7. Friends of the opposite sex. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? If you do, you’re already starting off on the insecure foot. Not many people feel comfortable dating someone who has a best friend of the opposite sex. And if your best friend is touchy feely, you’re going to have a harder time convincing your lover that you and your best friend are just good friends.

30 May 2014 02:13

At times, your friends could absentmindedly ruin your relationship. But almost always, friends ruin relationships just for fun. So unless you want to lose your lover and hate your friends, keep these relationship ruining signs in mind!

30 May 2014 09:52

I don`t know what to comment! Hehehe

30 May 2014 10:45

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I don`t know what to comment! Hehehe =]

anyway thanks for your post friend.

30 May 2014 10:52

Quote by Amit786
5. They always show the worst side. Do your friends offer bad advice or tell you to break up with your partner over the smallest of reasons? If your friends always make you see the worst in your partner, they may not be such good friends, after all. If they have good reasons, perhaps they’re only trying to help you. But almost always, friends whose only advice starts with “break up…” are up to no good.

i agree with you

30 May 2014 11:16

Thanx so much Amit786. for your brief discussion on what to do so as not to ruin my relationship by my friends

30 May 2014 11:37
Post is hidden!
30 May 2014 11:39

my frnds never be my pri0rity over my b0yfriend..i have 0wn mind..my decissi0n wud be thats mine..if my frnd cant undrstand and respect it...i guess 0ur frndshp n0t gud en0ugh 4 each 0ther..

Edited by quiete / 30 May 2014 11:40
30 May 2014 12:18

Quote by NaeEm..
Quote by Amit786
i agree with you :)

thanks for your sharing honest idea friend

30 May 2014 12:19

I never experienced
Maybe I am not that easy guy's trusted to anyone about disclosing a private matter. No way to destroy my life.

30 May 2014 13:01

Quote by Babynash1990
Thanx so much Amit786. for your brief discussion on what to do so as not to ruin my relationship by my friends

thanks for sharing your h0nest 0pini0n friend.

1 Jun 2014 07:51

Quote by clixsters
I never experiencedMaybe I am not that easy guy's trusted to anyone about disclosing a private matter. No way to destroy my life. ;)

thanks sir for sharing your honest opinion na

1 Jun 2014 12:03

Quote by Amit786
1. Your friends think your date’s not good enough. You date someone you really like but your friends think your date’s obnoxious or ugly? At times like these, you may start wondering yourself if you’ve made the wrong choice. And once you start thinking, it’s easy to mentally turn even a perfect partner into an ugly hag.

I agree with you. Amit786 thanks for this realistic topic.