International forum: Religion - Do You Believe In Rationalism?
Share this topic
28 May 2014 18:48

Rationalism is a belief that opinions & actions should be based on reason & knowledge rather than religious belief!

According to rationalists, there is reason beyond the occurrence of everything else or simply the world is moving because of a reason not God is doing it!

So, Do you believe in rationalism? or Are you rationalist?
If you`re not! Then tell the reason just like a rationalist?

28 May 2014 19:10

Rationalist?

More on logical..

28 May 2014 19:16

i am n0t..bec0z im n0t..and i believe GOD and he did everythng 4 a reas0n..and if what reas0n is that?i dnt knw c0z im just here to learn and kn0w every reas0n in his way jejeje!!!!

28 May 2014 19:17

The earth was moving because of God's power.

28 May 2014 20:31

Sir Clixsters & Quiete!

28 May 2014 20:39
Post is hidden!
28 May 2014 20:47

If we`ll push anything in the space, it will perpetually travell with same speed as it was pushed! (Scientific theory)!

Similarly, Once upon a time world was pushed & it's moving with same speed! (It's reason according to rationalists)!

28 May 2014 20:52

Lost-In-Love!

28 May 2014 22:19

Human beings are like an empty sardin tins without the power and knowledge of God in them. God is a spirit so therefore dwells in humans to do every thing by continuning with His creation on earth. God is so wonderful because He alone can create a living creature, no one on earth knows the amount of hair on the fore head as wel as no one knows what is going to happen to his life tomorrow. God created humans like His own kind and has a mission or talent giving to every one to continue with His work here on earth, which we go to school to brighter it and work on it.

28 May 2014 22:30

Quote by Babynash1990
Human beings are like an empty sardin tins without the power and knowledge of God in them. God is a spirit so therefore dwells in humans to do every thing by continuning with His creation on earth. God is so wonderful because He alone can create a living creature, no one on earth knows the amount of hair on the fore head as wel as no one knows what is going to happen to his life tomorrow. God created humans like His own kind and has a mission or talent giving to every one to continue with His work here on earth, which we go to school to brighter it and work on it.

(Human beings are like an empty sardin tins without the power and knowledge of God in them)!

Then what about Atheists?
(Atheists don`t believe in God but still they are happy, intelligent & powerful than other people)! Why?

Dear Babynash1990! I`m really sorry but I ask questions in order to get more knowledge from intelligent people (as you are)!

29 May 2014 01:13

Atheists are happy,because we were al born to be happy on earth,inteligent because they do more researches from the Bible and other books which they pick some words from it and compel it together, so as to confuse and conquer the children of God, they are powerful because satan was with God through the time of creation so he learnt most of how God made His things, we have desciples of God on earth here just as we have desciples of satan also, and they al do wonders, Everything in Heaven and earth was created by only God whom His spirit is stil within mankind. We al have an accountability to give on what we did on earth because here isnt our home but Heaven is our home so we shouldnt be happy enjoying lIfe here but rather we should think of where our souls goes after death

29 May 2014 04:25
Post is hidden!
29 May 2014 04:44

Quote by Babynash1990
Atheists are happy,because we were al born to be happy on earth,inteligent because they do more researches from the Bible and other books which they pick some words from it and compel it together, so as to confuse and conquer the children of God, they are powerful because satan was with God through the time of creation so he learnt most of how God made His things, we have desciples of God on earth here just as we have desciples of satan also, and they al do wonders, Everything in Heaven and earth was created by only God whom His spirit is stil within mankind. We al have an accountability to give on what we did on earth because here isnt our home but Heaven is our home so we shouldnt be happy enjoying lIfe here but rather we should think of where our souls goes after death

Very good answers baby! I really do appreciate of your explanation about Atheists!

29 May 2014 05:14

yes

29 May 2014 13:05

Quote by clixsters
The earth was moving because of God's power. ;)
sir earth is moving becoz of gravitational force.

29 May 2014 13:11

Crookxmr

3 Jun 2014 12:10
Post is hidden!
3 Jun 2014 12:45

Hehehe then you`re rationalist!

30 Aug 2014 11:19

Quote by quiete
i am n0t..bec0z im n0t..and i believe GOD and he did everythng 4 a reas0n..and if what reas0n is that?i dnt knw c0z im just here to learn and kn0w every reas0n in his way jejeje!!!!

I'm agree with mahal..