International forum: Jokes - Funny poems
Share this topic
28 May 2014 12:52

Do you know any funny poem? Share it with everyone!

28 May 2014 12:56

ANG CARA BOW

28 May 2014 12:56

I will.
Later!

28 May 2014 12:57

ak0y tutula mahabang mahaba..ak0y uupo tap0s nap0

28 May 2014 14:28

Quote by clixsters
I will.
Later!

Me Too!

28 May 2014 19:13

Ohk my poem is: a lion,a lion,a lion has a tail,it has a big head and a very smal waist,and a very smal waist. We hold our body with the part which the narrator says of the lion whilst shaking our body

28 May 2014 20:17
Post is hidden!
28 May 2014 23:08

Quote by Babynash1990
Ohk my poem is: a lion,a lion,a lion has a tail,it has a big head and a very smal waist,and a very smal waist. We hold our body with the part which the narrator says of the lion whilst shaking our body

29 May 2014 08:33

Don't you know why there are water lily in lake just like Pasig River in Philippines?
Just to protect the Fishes against heavy rain!

29 May 2014 08:51

i had a poem in which is translated in English to Tagalog

one day isang araw
i saw nakakita
one bird isang ibon
flying lumilipad
i shoot binaril ko
i pick pinulot ko
i cook linuto ko
i ate kinain ko...........

7 Jun 2014 09:14

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, there are two left, but I like how you're thinking." Then Johnny asks the teacher, "You see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor. One is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream. Which one is married?" And the teacher responds, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!

7 Jun 2014 09:28

Tinkle, Tinkle moti baliw How I wonder what are you. Ignoring pm everyday. maybe it is your own way. Replying pm very slow. I wont tease you anymo'. Tinkle, Tinkle ..........

7 Jun 2014 09:32

Quote by Amit786
Tinkle, Tinkle moti baliw How I wonder what are you. Ignoring pm everyday. maybe it is your own way. Replying pm very slow. I wont tease you anymo'. Tinkle, Tinkle ..........

heeyyy yuuu

7 Jun 2014 09:57

To see the land of Topsy-Turvy. I was very surprised. You will be in amazement When you see it with your eyes, The sun used to rise in west. Children used to go to school at night. During the day, people used to rest, The moon had its ownlight! The people used to walk on hands and that too on walls, Isn't this a weird land. Where boys love to play with dolls! Women used to wear bindi on chin. Lipstick was worn by boys! The plants could grow without water, The cat was chased by the mouse. Blacksmith's work was done by a potter. Instead of people, animals used to live in house! Animals used to have humans as pet And discount rates were high, To eat pedigree humans used to get. Instead of eagle, ostrich would fly. Roots prepared food instead of leaves, The most free creatures were bees. Ants were bigger than elephants Beggars were plump and fat, Adults used to cry like infants And rich used to wear rags. Gum was used to break things and Seconds were larger than minutes, So peculiar would this land be And this la

7 Jun 2014 11:17

Hum saari baten jane hain
phir bhi ye baat na mane hain
ye fugly fugly kya hy
ye fugly fugly

13 Jun 2014 15:04

Charmanders are red. Squirtles are blue. If you were a Pokemon, I would choose you. Your smile is stronger than a Hyperbeam. Like Jesse and James, we'd make the perfect Team. I'll stay by your side like Pikachu and Ash, and I'd love you more than a level 80 Rapidash. You're more legendary then a Zapdos, Entei or Mew. But out of all the 150, I choose you.

3 Sep 2014 16:38

I never meant to love you,
It happened quite by chance.
I wanted just to be your friend,
Not to share romance.
But something happened quickly,
Before my heart could know.
I came to know a side of you,
Which caused by love to grow.
The tender way you touched me,
I pray will never end.
A miracle of circumstance,
My love....my best friend!

1 Dec 2015 19:46

Quote by Rhemzky_26
:U i had a poem in which is translated in English to Tagalog

one day isang araw
i saw nakakita
one bird isang ibon
flying lumilipad
i shoot binaril ko
i pick pinulot ko
i cook linuto ko
i ate kinain ko...........

:lol

1 Dec 2015 19:47

Quote by proctor
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, there are two left, but I like how you're thinking." Then Johnny asks the teacher, "You see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor. One is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream. Which one is married?" And the teacher responds, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!

1 Dec 2015 19:49

Quote by christine123
I never meant to love you,
It happened quite by chance.
I wanted just to be your friend,
Not to share romance.
But something happened quickly,
Before my heart could know.
I came to know a side of you,
Which caused by love to grow.
The tender way you touched me,
I pray will never end.