International forum: Family & kids - learning process...
Share this topic
27 May 2014 17:35

According to psychologist and pediatrician 3 to 4 years of kids ages. This is the most critical period of time because the memory of kids is open to all kind of information to be stored on their memories forever.
As a responsible person how do you do to guide the kids?
What do you do?
How do you developed them to become more hyper and intelligent one?

Kids always depend on their guardian... Please! Be responsible about your love one's.

27 May 2014 17:59

kids kids kids...i made a baby 1st

27 May 2014 18:06

Toink!

27 May 2014 18:25

I buy the adequate books needed for the child to learn with, she has a printed paper of times table on what subject to learn at home after school. When she comes home i allow her play smal and then give her food to eat and shower up after that i try to solve her home assignment giving to her by her teacher in school, i explain what she doesnt understand to her understanding, til recently that i got her a studies teacher. I some times switch the television for her to watch childrens movie and later ask her to go to bed after family prayers. learning in a serene quiet environment is good because it sticks wel in the mined so i wake up early and perform my house duties and again do some studies with her before going to school

20 Aug 2014 07:43

Quote by quiete
kids kids kids...i made a baby 1st

jajaja!!!! I think, you've g0t one `

23 May 2015 11:42

Quote by clixsters
According to psychologist and pediatrician 3 to 4 years of kids ages. This is the most critical period of time because the memory of kids is open to all kind of information to be stored on their memories forever.
As a responsible person how do you do to guide the kids?
What do you do?
How do you developed them to become more hyper and intelligent one?

Kids always depend on their guardian... Please! Be responsible about your love one's. ;)

In tabula rasa theory by john lock ,A child such as white papers and streaks are formed depending on the person who crossed