International forum: Fashion - As a conservative fashion designer how do you preserved your national heritage about dress code?
Share this topic
27 May 2014 09:09

Innovation is enevitable,
Therefore our designer has too make a lot of new
designed. What is your good opinion about this innovation?

27 May 2014 15:00

as a filipino i will encourage all my friends and i will use social network to expand my goal. in order to all. the filipino citizen not to abandon our own culture in d way of dressing, i may not be a designer but i can give an opinion on how to convert our culture dressing to modern way of dressing..

27 May 2014 15:15

Quote by ginger_snap
as a filipino i will encourage all my friends and i will use social network to expand my goal. in order to all. the filipino citizen not to abandon our own culture in d way of dressing, i may not be a designer but i can give an opinion on how to convert our culture dressing to modern way of dressing..

Nice! Thanks

27 May 2014 15:19

No matter what happen we must keep our national heritage.

27 May 2014 17:34

Quote by ginger_snap

4 Sep 2014 07:51

Quote by quiete
Quote by ginger_snap

` `