Nigerian forum: Religion - Hadith Of The Day
Share this topic
7 May 2014 13:14

Abbas bin Tainmi : My uncle asked Allah'- Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah's Apostle replied : "He should not leaves his prayer unless he hears sound or smells something."
Narrated By Abbas bin Tainmi.

7 May 2014 13:25

Narrated by Nu'am Al~Mujmir : Once I want up the roof of the mosque along with Abu Huraira. He perform ablution and said, I heard the Prophet saying, "On the Day of Resurrection, my followers will be called "Al~ Ghurr~ul~Muhajjaluri" from the trace of ablution and whoever can increase the area of his radiance should do so (i.e. by performing ablution regularly).

7 May 2014 13:34

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said : "The prayer of a person who does, Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he perform (repeat) the ablution, " A person from Hadaramaut asked Abu Huraira," What is Hadath? "Abu Huraira replied," 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anuS."

12 May 2014 17:12

Narrated Abu Huraira:
"Allah' Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

12 May 2014 17:17

Narrated By Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."

12 May 2014 17:23

When things are too hard to handle retreat and count blessings instead. The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Look to those below you and not to those above, as it is more suitable to remember the blessings of Allah granted to you."
(Bukhari & Muslim)

5 Jul 2014 10:33

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sal-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam ) said, "Allah the Exalted and Majestic said: `Every act of the son of Adam is for him, except As-Siyam (the fasting) which is (exclusively) for Me, and I will reward him for it. Fasting is a shield. When anyone of you is observing fast, he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise his voice; and if anyone reviles him or tries to quarrel with him, he should say: `I am fasting. By Him in Whose Hand the soul of Muhammad is, the breath of one observing Saum is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk. The one who fasts, experiences two joys: he feels pleasure when he breaks the fast. He is joyful by virtue of his fast when he meets his Rubb."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
In a narration by Al-Bukhari, the Messenger of Allah (sal-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam ) said, "Allah says: `(The person observing Saum) has abstained from food and drink, and sexual pleasures for My sake; fasting is for Me, and I will bestow its reward. Every good deed has ten times its reward."
In a narration by Muslim, the Messenger of Allah (sal-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam ) said, "The reward of every (good) deed of a person is multiplied from ten to seven hundred times. Allah says: `The reward of observing Saum is different from the reward of other good deeds; Saum is for Me, and I Alone will give its reward. The person observing Saum abstains from food and drink only for My sake. The fasting person has two joyous occasions, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time of meeting his Rubb. Surely, the breath of one observing Saum is better smelling to Allah than the fragrance of musk."

5 Jul 2014 10:34

Reported by Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (RadiyAllaho Anho ): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.”
(Abu Dawud - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 73, 630)

5 Jul 2014 10:34

Friday. 7th day of
Ramadan. Points to note whilst fasting and
a special Dua for you after reading this
point in shaa Allah. Bismillahir Rahmaanir
Raheem.
POINT 6: Recognizing that one can change
for the better.
The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon
him) said, "Every son of Adam sins and the
best of the sinners are those who
repent." (Ibn Majah). Allah provides many
opportunities to repent to Him and seek
His forgiveness. If one was disobedient
they can become obedient.
our intention should be clear that we want
to change for better as such we need
Allah's guidance.
Whilst fasting you cannot be sinning bcs
Ramadan is 29/30 days not only from fajir
to magrib so let's fear Allah in all we do.
Please remember to send more salawaat to
our beloved messenger of Allah Sallallahu
Alaihi Wasallam. Please remember me and
my family in your Dua and I pray that on
this blessed day, May ALLAH accept all your
dua's & grant you good health, rizq
(wealth) with lots of barakah. May ALLAH
grant you the strength to fulfill your
obligations to the best of your ability &
confirm your entrance into "JANNAH by HIS
RAHMAH. May ALLAH answer from His
infinite mercy, all that you need & ask for,
from the dreams of your heart to the
prayers on your lips, to every expectation &
aspiration you have. Aamin.

5 Jul 2014 10:37

good msg

5 Jul 2014 10:41

Allahu Akbar

5 Jul 2014 10:44

Ameen...
9c Write Up Bro
May Allah (SWT) Increase U In Knowledge

5 Jul 2014 17:46

Thinking you

6 Jul 2014 00:30
Post is hidden!
9 Jul 2014 10:33

Do a Hajj B4 going to bed.--very interesting…it takes 2 mins! The Prophet (SAW) one day said to Ali (RA): Ya Ali! Do these five things before going to bed at night. 1. Give 4000 Dinaars in Sadaqa. 2. Read one complete Qur'an. 3. Pay the price of Jannah 4. Make two people happy with each other when they are upset 5. Do one hajj, then you can sleep. Hazrat Ali(RA) said, Ya Rasulallah! This looks impossible, how will I be able to do all dis? Then the prophet (SAW) replied, Reading suratul Fatiha 4 times is equals to four thousand Dinaars given in Sadaqa. Reading suratul Ikhlas (Qul huwa Allahu Ahad) 3 times is equal to one complete Quran. Reading any durood shareef (Shortest: Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Salam) 3 times is the price of jannat. Saying Astagfirullah (or any istighfar) 10 times is equal to making two unhappy people happy with each other. Reciting Kalimatush Shahada 4 times is equal to one hajj. After this Ali (RA) said, Ya Rasulallah! Now I will do all these before going to bed. It takes less than 5 mins for all the above zikr but look at the virtues.....whowould not want to have all these virtues to be in their book of good deeds. To remind oneself of it, the easiest way is to write down on a piece of paper all the above zikr and stick the piece of paper just next to your bed....and of course Allah is the one to remind. It will be very nice of u if you could Pls forward to as many Muslims as possible, bcos if anyone starts doing these Aamaal then there is no doubt that U will also be rewarded for it Insha Allah. May Allah almighty grant us the strength and ability to foward it and to practice it. Amen

9 Jul 2014 10:40

Rosullah SAW said It is better for a man that a steel Nail be driven through the centre of his head Rather than if he tourches the palm of a strange woman that is not belong to him. Pls dear brothers and sisters dnt let brought civilization into our religion Rosullulah SAW said I only curse 3 people 1. Those ppl who do not look after their parents when they are in old age. 2. Those ppl who do not take full advantages of the Blessed month of Ramadan e.g Tilawatul Quran, Given arms to the need ie charity or sodaqoh, observg Nafilat seeking for forgiveness of Allah e.t.c 3. Those ppl who do not say "Sallahu Aleihi Wasallam when my name is mentioned" May Allah make it easy for us and accept it as an act of ibadah and nt the waistg of time Amin.

9 Jul 2014 10:42

Anas ibn Malik (RadiyAllaho Anho ) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sal-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam ) said,
“Envy consumes good deeds just as fire burns wood. Charity extinguishes sinful deeds just as water extinguishes fire. Prayer is the light of the believer and fasting is his shield from the Hellfire.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah]
----------
O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O beloved Allaah

9 Jul 2014 10:44

Abu Said al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw), said: "No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the hellfire seventy years further away from his face." This is related by "the group," except for Imam Abu Dawud.

9 Jul 2014 10:45

Narrated Abu Salama bin 'Abdur Rahman:
that he asked 'Aisha "How was the prayer of Allah's Apostle in Ramadan?" She replied, "He did not pray more than eleven Rakat in Ramadan or in any other month. He used to pray four Rakat ---- let alone their beauty and length----and then he would pray four ----let alone their beauty and length ----and then he would pray three Rakat (Witr)." She added, "I asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! Do you sleep before praying the Witr?' He replied, 'O 'Aisha! My eyes sleep but my heart does not sleep."
Sahih Bukhari

9 Jul 2014 13:17
Post is hidden!
0 online
Sports news
Ideye Off To China, Finally Confirms Tianjin Teda Deal
    By James Agberebi: Nigeria striker B...
FIFA Ethics Committee Bans Adamu For Two Years
Nigerian sports administrator and former...
Amoo: 3SC Up For Tough Enyimba Challenge
By James Agberebi:   Shooting Stars Spor...