Nigerian forum: Religion - ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS IS HERE! YOUR OPINIONS ARE SERIOUSLY NEEDED.
Share this topic
8 Jun 2016 23:22

Now if a man is legally married to either 2 or 3 wives with each wife having about 4 to 5 children for him and such a man decides to be a member of a particular church with all the wives and the children.What should the pastor of such a church do? Refuse them salvation or accept them into the church or ask him to divorce 2 and remain with only one?

9 Jun 2016 10:57

they will b welcomed but for heaven sake e should d away d remain two bt also putting in consideration dere well being . Sex with d rest two should b stopped n if d women cn cope with him dey shud remain n if dey cnt dey shud go

9 Jun 2016 13:35

The church should accept all of them but the man would be wedded with only one of them. The man should discontinue having sex with the other 2 but must take care of their and their children's welfare

9 Jun 2016 18:29

The Bible Is Not Against Polygamy Unless D Man Is A Pastor

9 Jun 2016 18:50

Orugooooooooooo....i hey u

10 Jun 2016 01:13
Post is hidden!
10 Jun 2016 02:36

polyamy is a sin

10 Jun 2016 12:49

no, no no, why don't him left the two woman go

10 Jun 2016 21:23

It s one man one woman.he shuld lt d orda two go

11 Jun 2016 12:53

Anyone that have not sinned, let him throw the first stone, we must not judge, put yourself in the position of the other wives children, what would you suggest? When we judge the wellbeing and fate of another human being like us, we have to always remember, do unto others as we expect them do unto us, the man has a choice, he can go to any church or faith that can accommodate him and his family, it is his cross, only God can judge him

11 Jun 2016 13:41

Because of the faith which the commander had for Yeheshua Christo makes Yeheshua to say to him and l quote,''EVEN IN ISTRAEL,I HAVE NOT FOUND A MAN OF SUCH FAITH.'' Also in mobo,l have not found a man of such faith as that of Djon2. Again and again,l say to you, Wisdom is a gift of nature but it is only given to those who will be sensible enough to use it wisely for the benefit of mankind.

11 Jun 2016 17:11

Quote by Ani4j
The Bible Is Not Against Polygamy Unless D Man Is A Pastor

Pls check your facts well.

11 Jun 2016 17:26

Having more than one wives is not a sin b4 God, but b4 person can go into it! he must b well ok that he would be able to take care of them at all levels no percial among them.(in islamic way they call it Hadilu DEEDEE) Means if u want to give them anyting. u should giv samething. love them way, so if u can not do all these! pls do not get into it is a sin.and the person we enter hell fire.

11 Jun 2016 23:51

I thank all of you who have so far contributed to this topic.But I challenge any body who says that God says that we should marry only one wife to quote the chapter and the verse from the Bible.If you say that every man should marry one wife because at the beginning God created only one wife for Adam,then such a person should be careful about God because Men of God like Abraham, Jacob,David,solomon etc married more than one.Are you telling me that God was afraid of them hence he never one day told them to stop?God admonished Solomon for marrying from the tribes which do not worship him and not because they are many. Before God gave the ten commandments, the Hebrews were practicing polygamy,yet God never mentioned it in the commandments.There are hundreds of laws in the Book of Leviticus eleven ranging from planting of crops,eating of things,shaving of hairs, wearing of clothes,giving birth to male or female child,how to treat your servants,to pay your labourers after the day,s job,not to uncover your parents' nakedness, etc, yet he never say anything about their polygamous way of life.Even Yeheshua Christo never told the lsraelites to stop polygamy.Are you telling me that they are afraid of them?The only place that the issue of polygamy came up in the Bible was in the book of 1st Timothy chapter 3 VS 12 where Paul in his own wisdom says that bishops and deacons should be a husband of one wife because as leades,for them not to be distracted from their office.From Genesis 1 to Malachi 4, the 39 books of the Hebrew scriptures also written in the Aramaic language known as the(TORAH and the TAKMUD) And the 27 books of the New-testament from Matthew 1 to Revelation 22 known as the Greek scripture, l challenge anybody to quote the place.The marriage of one wife is Western culture not Biblical.Some of us do not know the Bible.Their response are always base on ''my PASTOR says''.If you do not know the Bible,then tomorrow when you go to church tell your pastor to show you where God or Yeheshua say in the Bible that we should marry only one wife then you should come and write it here.

12 Jun 2016 12:29

Quote by petmudi
they will b welcomed but for heaven sake e should d away d remain two bt also putting in consideration dere well being . Sex with d rest two should b stopped n if d women cn cope with him dey shud remain n if dey cnt dey shud go

where will they go to if I may ask?

12 Jun 2016 12:32

Quote by Dijon2
Anyone that have not sinned, let him throw the first stone, we must not judge, put yourself in the position of the other wives children, what would you suggest? When we judge the wellbeing and fate of another human being like us, we have to always remember, do unto others as we expect them do unto us, the man has a choice, he can go to any church or faith that can accommodate him and his family, it is his cross, only God can judge him

You've said it all

13 Jun 2016 21:09

Mr. Man i believe this is not a topic you should be strenching your head about, if you so much believe in marrying so many wives just like you claim is in the bible, Then you go ahead and marry as much women as possible ok? That is if you are manly enough.

14 Jun 2016 02:46

The reason why it is advisable for lies not to challenge the truth to a fight is that during the fight, lies would have no where to stand on. The aroma of some food is more delicious than the food itself hence some women are more beautiful in their appearance than in their character.QED

14 Jun 2016 21:40

I would like to say catigorically here that this topic was not created to encourage people to practise polygamy but to set the record straight and for the truth to be told because the God of the Hebrew will never hold anybody guiltless who used his name in vain or lie against him by saying that he says this or that whereas he never say such a thing.Any one who wants to marry only one wife can do so but we should not lie against God or the Bible by saying that God says or the Bible says, that is what l want to clarify.

14 Jun 2016 22:30

My dear Deborah,A spoke person of a town cannever be an amateur of words. Remember, that the problem of quarelling with an orator is that such a quarrel does not end easily. WHEN TRUTH DANCES OUT IN THE PUBLIC,LIES WILL NEVER ALLOWS HER CHILDREN TO SEE IT.what a pity! Remember that any hunter who dares to challenge the elephant to a fight should first look at the size of his gun.Remember that HE WHO STANDS AS A WITNESS TO LIES IN THE COURT CANNEVER BE COMFORTABLE DUE TO HIS FREQUENT EXCUSES TO SEE HIS LAWYERS PRIVATELY. Remember that the suit of lies is always very big and beautiful yet it always stays for a very long time in the shop because it is only the liars that will buy it. Remember that any woman who advices his husband not to marry a second wife,has already calculated the husband's wealth and his death times table! Remember that when the stubborn child has grown taller than his parents,he thinks of knocking them on their heads what a pity! . Remember that the testes of an oldman is never a playing toy for the crying child! Remember that BIG MOUTH DOES NOT MAKES ONE A GOOD SINGER.