Nigerian forum: Culture - GLOBAL ENVAGELISM DAY LET GO AND WIN SOULS
Share this topic
26 May 2016 22:33

When did you preach jesus last ?

30 May 2016 10:03

Hmmm good question.
What we have now are christians who are not ready to leave their comfort zone for the sake of the gospel of Christ. We sleep and allow the enemy to wreak havoc in our lives and then when we experience hardship and trials we blame God. WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT.
Christians please rise up and go to Work. The harvest is ready and we need labourers.

30 May 2016 10:18

This is a call to duty for all, to rise from slumber. We are all guilty in one way, or the other. So repent!!!

30 May 2016 11:29

Very long. Been 2 year since i preach and follow the instruction record in the bible book of matthew 28:19-20. Money is indeed spirit

30 May 2016 12:33

Quote by Fashion-Designer
Very long. Been 2 year since i preach and follow the instruction record in the bible book of matthew 28:19-20. Money is indeed spirit

U can stil return back 2 God.

30 May 2016 12:34

Quote by Tam05
This is a call to duty for all, to rise from slumber. We are all guilty in one way, or the other. So repent!!!

D question is when did u preach Jesus last?

30 May 2016 12:36

Quote by Esterific
Hmmm good question.
What we have now are christians who are not ready to leave their comfort zone for the sake of the gospel of Christ. We sleep and allow the enemy to wreak havoc in our lives and then when we experience hardship and trials we blame God. WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT.
Christians please rise up and go to Work. The harvest is ready and we need labourers.

U hav not answered d question. When did u preach d gospel last?

30 May 2016 12:37

I preach d gospel evryday and evry time.

30 May 2016 16:50

Quote by Esterific
Hmmm good question.

orugoooooooooo....i hey u

30 May 2016 17:38

I am not a conventional evangelist but I do preach with my relationship with other people on daily basis

1 Jun 2016 11:00

The disciples of old did preach with their relationship with other people on daily basis but they did more than that. When you love someone, that love propels you to compel that person to come enjoy that which you enjoy in Christ. Keeping mute and expecting others to read christ in you is not enough. The Command was definite " Go out and preach the gospel" matthew 28:19-20

Edited by Esterific / 1 Jun 2016 11:02
2 Jun 2016 01:06

I tink last year