Share this topic
22 May 2016 22:33

A man and woman are in love. Bt the woman did nt show weather she loves him or nt. Some ar time he call her on phone and she pik it an there chat and chat with joy an also with smiles on her faces. And some day leter she met with her some two female friends. Bt she dust nt no that this 2 friends no dis youg man, they where together with her bt this two friends begin 2 speak abaut dis youg man an when they call his name an she ton. And she say 2 her friends do u no dis youg man, an dis friends say 2 her yes we ar living in disame house with him an dis lady give them a short story between her an dis youg man, an she ask them some question abaut dis youg man. First question is. Is he in school an dis friends say yes he was a graduate of Ramat poly technic. An dis lady ask another question. Is he gentle kind an respective person. an dis friends say yes . An dis youg lady say okey I will chack. As a mobo free member do u think that dis relationship is alive and also why dit she ask dus question abaut him

Edited by Maxwellbassi / 22 May 2016 22:41
22 May 2016 22:44

I dot have any ob

Edited by Maxwellbassi / 23 May 2016 14:52
24 May 2016 00:41

Hmmmm

24 May 2016 07:24

Is a way of getting to know d man status maybe he as lie to her or nt she can even ask more question cos those living with d guy ll know much abt him as in abt his character

24 May 2016 07:32

She and her alone knws wat is in her mind becoz i'm not a mind reader.

24 May 2016 08:09

The best way to know her guy is by her discovering him herself not thru third party's opinions

24 May 2016 14:43

She Just trying act wise so that she will not fall into wrong hand

24 May 2016 15:03

hmmm

25 May 2016 17:38

She is on d right track

28 May 2016 01:56

She did well

7 Jun 2016 09:39

A man and woman are in love. Bt the woman did nt show weather she loves him or nt. Some ar time he call her on phone and she pik it an there chat and chat with joy an also with smiles on her faces. And some day leter she met with her some two female friends. Bt she dust nt no that this 2 friends no dis youg man, they where together with her bt this two friends begin 2 speak abaut dis youg man an when they call his name an she ton. And she say 2 her friends do u no dis youg man, an dis friends say 2 her yes we ar living in disame house with him an dis lady give them a short story between her an dis youg man, an she ask them some question abaut dis youg man. First question is. Is he in school an dis friends say yes he was a graduate of Ramat poly technic. An dis lady ask another question. Is he gentle kind an respective person. an dis friends say yes . An dis youg lady say okey I will chack. As a mobo free member do u think that dis relationship is alive and also why dit she ask dus question abaut him

Edited by Maxwellbassi / 3 Aug 2016 20:44
22 Jun 2016 17:59

RYT

3 Aug 2016 20:47

What is meaning of RYT