Nigerian forum: Gentlemen only - Should men take risk and get married as a result of being advanced in age?
Share this topic
20 May 2016 09:39

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favour from the lord.proverb 18 vs 22
a day of favor from God is better than years of labor
question :should men take risk and get married as a result of being advanced in age?

20 May 2016 15:29

CAPITAL NO. Its beta yu go to heaven without marrying than to marry a wrong wife. Wrong wife is key to hell fire

20 May 2016 16:47

Quote by Tonyiloka1
CAPITAL NO. Its beta yu go to heaven without marrying than to marry a wrong wife. Wrong wife is key to hell fire

You've said it nothing else to hard on this?

20 May 2016 18:12

NO

20 May 2016 22:34

is eny 1 on whatsapp here

20 May 2016 22:53

Marry or no marry has absolutely nothing to do with heaven. The Africans attach a great importance to marriage.The problem here is, if you as an African lives in the European Countries,then you have no problem with anything relating to marriage.But if you live here amongst your people,you will not dare to remain unmarried till your old age because you have not find the woman of your taste. You would be regarded as a eunuch or a wizard or worst still,an Ogbanje who has all his children in either the coven or the marine world.My brothers and sisters,l can never be a sign post which directs people but itself does not move to see those places which it directs people to. So what l will never do or my culture will never allows me to do,l will never tell my fellow human to do it.BECAUSE INDIRECT SPEECHES ARE THE MAKINGS OF A COWARD.No family in Nigeria will allows their son or daughter to remain unmarried except he/she is a seminarian who does not live amongst the people.If you as a Nigerian tells your parents that at 50 yrs you are still waiting for the person of your choice, l tell you,that the next day, you will see yourself tied up hands and legs in a babalawo's shrine or a psychiatric hospital or in a spiritual church to cure you of the madness which they will believe that is affecting you. We should not advise people to do what we the advisers will never do if the same problem affects us. YOU ARE BEING DRAGGED AWAY ROUGHLY TO BE KILLED AND YOU ARE WARNING YOUR CAPTORS TO BECAREFUL AS NOT TO INJURED YOU.the incoming death and the injury which is more painful?

21 May 2016 01:43

1st of all, marriage is not a risk; but a union between a man and a woman, also for companionship, etc. 2ndly, a man can marry, even; when advanced in age.

21 May 2016 08:17

At that age is no more a risk but a duty that must be done.

21 May 2016 09:18

Quote by olajide544

Yes I'm, on whatsapp.

Edited by Naz81 / 21 May 2016 09:20
21 May 2016 13:29

One should not because one is advancing in age or any other factor dabbles into marriage; it is a union that should be enjoy & not endure sothere4 one should have what it takes b4 going into marriage.

21 May 2016 13:51

Quote by olajide544

Sure, y do u asked ?

21 May 2016 13:56

Quote by Tonyiloka1

Be it that u marry a bad egg or good egg doesn't mean one will go to heaven, I quote ""Wrong wife is key to hell fire """
if that philosophy sees to b to u as u claim then check urself cos I do believe that even thou u marry a wrong wife u can make her change but above all God help us.

21 May 2016 13:59

Quote by AGMS
Marry or no marry has absolutely nothing to do with heaven. The Africans attach a great importance to marriage.The problem here is, if you as an African lives in the European Countries,then you have no problem with anything relating to marriage.But if you live here amongst your people,you will not dare to remain unmarried till your old age because you have not find the woman of your taste. You would be regarded as a eunuch or a wizard or worst still,an Ogbanje who has all his children in either the coven or the marine world.My brothers and sisters,l can never be a sign post which directs people but itself does not move to see those places which it directs people to. So what l will never do or my culture will never allows me to do,l will never tell my fellow human to do it.BECAUSE INDIRECT SPEECHES ARE THE MAKINGS OF A COWARD.No family in Nigeria will allows their son or daughter to remain unmarried except he/she is a seminarian who does not live amongst the people.If you as a Nigerian tells your parents that at 50 yrs you are still waiting for the person of your choice, l tell you,that the next day, you will see yourself tied up hands and legs in a babalawo's shrine or a psychiatric hospital or in a spiritual church to cure you of the madness which they will believe that is affecting you. We should not advise people to do what we the advisers will never do if the same problem affects us. YOU ARE BEING DRAGGED AWAY ROUGHLY TO BE KILLED AND YOU ARE WARNING YOUR CAPTORS TO BECAREFUL AS NOT TO INJURED YOU.the incoming death and the injury which is more painful?

No family in Nigeria will allows their son or daughter to remain unmarried
Funny but its d fact ....

21 May 2016 14:03

Quote by Tam05
1st of all, marriage is not a risk; but a union between a man and a woman, also for companionship, etc. 2ndly, a man can marry, even; when advanced in age.

but when advanced in age to some point unless he got to change environment if he doesn't want to b mocked by outsiders not to talk of d pressure he will receive frm his family.

21 May 2016 14:04

Quote by GBENGAOGUNSAKIN
One should not because one is advancing in age or any other factor dabbles into marriage; it is a union that should be enjoy & not endure sothere4 one should have what it takes b4 going into marriage.

partially agreed ...

23 May 2016 09:34

NOT SO