Nigerian forum: MoboFree news - Please dear friends invite your love one here :!!
Share this topic
19 May 2016 23:06

It seen alot of abusive ids and negative users keep promoting their own website here,, it ls illegal too promote any website...

Let stand together too protect mobofree our new home...

It take us long time / years too create a beautiful friendly mobofree inc...

Thanks too admins ,, CEO mobofree
Creator mobofree,,

Let protect our home ...pls report fake ids too Admin mobofree,, if u don't trust mods..

Pls mailbox Adminiship for unregistered ...

20 May 2016 12:03

Quote by _BABez_kiD_
It seen alot of abusive ids and negative users keep promoting their own website here,, it ls illegal too promote any website...

Let stand together too protect mobofree our new home...

It take us long time / years too create a beautiful friendly mobofree inc...

Thanks too admins ,, CEO mobofree
Creator mobofree,,

Let protect our home ...pls report fake ids too Admin mobofree,, if u don't trust mods..

Pls mailbox Adminiship for unregistered ...

It is ok to have their own website even thousand of website they have that is not a problem.
The problem when they ask user to join them to another site their own website , and create more fake id and different IP they used so that they cannot be trace
And can not be caught their guiltiness , and they will find not guilty

They know the rules here as they take their responsibility not only the ordinary user here,

If they want to promote their website why not share on fb fb are allowed to post there, as my friend share this website on her wall thats why I came to know this mobofree.

21 May 2016 16:17

hmmm

21 May 2016 22:51

Hmmmmm.......

21 May 2016 23:12

I tire ooooo.

21 May 2016 23:58

Nt realy

22 May 2016 19:15

IT MOBOFREE ADMIN'S DUTY TO ARREST & DEAL WIT SCAMMERS