Nigerian forum: Sports - BETWEEN EPL AND LALIGA, WHICH IS MORE SUPERIOR?
Share this topic
19 May 2016 09:33

As SEVILLA won the 2015/16 EUROPA LEAGUE by defeating LIVERPOOL, thereby confirming that the 3 EUROPEAN club cups namely:
* EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
* EUROPA LEAGUE
* EUROPEAN SUPER CUP
are all going to SPAIN, does it confirm that SPANISH LALIGA is superior to ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE? BACK IT UP WITH REASONS

19 May 2016 16:53

EPL IS STILL THE SUPERIO.

Imagine Liecester from nowhere came up to become the EPL champions.
Before, you will agree with me that it was just four major clubs that everyone will be hopping on e.i Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man city. Sometimes Liverpool.

The fact is that; In EPL now, there's no small club. Everyone now fights to become the champions the they believe they can make it if playing well.

In LALI GA you will see that Bacar, Madrid and atletico only compete and everyother club wont ever smell the top three of the table.

In conclusion, EPL is the most superio league ever.

19 May 2016 18:20

Abasio, if that's your definition of a great league then I really pity this nation for having someone like you as its citizen. Premiership is the most exciting league, and there's no doubt about that but when it comes to the best, you have to give it to the Spanish teams. Madrid defeated an English team to get to the finals and look at the way a sevilla team that struggled for much of the season disgraced a 'bigger' team within just 45 minutes.

Edited by Bashyd / 19 May 2016 18:21
19 May 2016 23:51

EPL

20 May 2016 00:34

Quote by Bashyd
Abasio, if that's your definition of a great league then I really pity this nation for having someone like you as its citizen. Premiership is the most exciting league, and there's no doubt about that but when it comes to the best, you have to give it to the Spanish teams. Madrid defeated an English team to get to the finals and look at the way a sevilla team that struggled for much of the season disgraced a 'bigger' team within just 45 minutes.

You tried but pls, don't use offensive words. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion

20 May 2016 00:36

Quote by Adeks26
EPL

What is ur reason for choosing EPL

22 May 2016 16:18

thats the fact,but dont use abusive word again

3 Feb 2017 22:09

EPL.