Nigerian forum: Religion - DO YOU BELIEVE IN HERBALISTS?
Share this topic
12 May 2016 22:27

Assuming that a herbalist tells you that he sees death coming your way and that you would not exceed two more months and a pastor tells you that you should not mind the herbalist's prediction that nothing will happen to you.Would you just sit down and believe the pastor or you would rather go an extra mile to save your head?

13 May 2016 09:34

My understanding of d word ''HERBALIST'', is those people who uses plant, such as plant roots, leaves, bark, for medicine. A herbalist is like a pharmacist in that both prepares medicine, that being said, I don't see how a herbalist can predict when somebody will die

13 May 2016 10:31

Well fellow Nigerians, distinguish ladies and gentlemen,l must say a big thanks to God for bringing me back alive to be with you my friends again in mobofree.For the past 18 days,AGMS was out of mobo due to a very serious and life threatened wound which l received.But l was not surprised because A BEAUTIFUL LADY SHOULD NOT BLAME MEN FOR DISTURBING HER BECAUSE THAT IS THE COSTLY PRICE OF BEING BEAUTIFUL. And also A TREE WHICH STANDS DIRECTLY UNDER THE SUN CANNOT BE A STRANGER TO THE SCORCHING HEAT OF THE SUN! Once more,l thank God and all of you my friends.

13 May 2016 14:30

I BELIEVED ON GOD'S REPORT ONLY

13 May 2016 14:53

Hell no! Can they predict their own death let alone some else?

13 May 2016 19:57

No.

13 May 2016 21:51

Quote by Lancemike007
My understanding of d word ''HERBALIST'', is those people who uses plant, such as plant roots, leaves, bark, for medicine. A herbalist is like a pharmacist in that both prepares medicine, that being said, I don't see how a herbalist can predict when somebody will die

Well said Mr Mike.
The man is mistaking Herbalist for Witchdoctor

14 May 2016 14:39

I ll hold on to God alone cos even the herbalist can die at anytime and the pastor too. So i ll only trust in God cos he s the giver and the taker.

14 May 2016 19:34

Hw cn i beliv herbalist wen he is human being like me who cn die in a twinkle of an eye,God 4bid

15 May 2016 02:41

I thank all of you who have so far responded to this question.Some said that it seems that l'm mistaking a herbalist for a witchdoctor.well,like l always say when ever l'm writing an article that l don't say something which l know nothing about. Like the late ldi Amin Dada of Uganda once said that' you are an African but you look so white'.We all know that as Africa is concern,there is nothing like witchdoctor.As an African,l know that a herbalist uses herbs,roots and leaves to cure people.They still go further to consult the gods and demons for powers.These show them the powers of every trees which they use to cure.They consult the oracle and ask the future of their patients whether they will survive or not.They cure their patients by the powers of the spirits hence they sacrifice animals.l will be more than shock if an African should tell me that he/she doesn't know that herbalists predict the future.Now,what and who is a witchdoctor? This is a fabricated adjective used especially by the olden days christians to describe magicians see the history of the church especially in constatinople and Charles Martel the commander of the christian crusaders know in history as the soldiers of the cross.We have spiritualists.These are the people who were trained or prenatally born to carry on spiritual works by using some of the following. Bible,Psalms Torah,Takmud and the Quabala of the Jews.They pray using candle,incense,olive oil and anointed water.with the spread of christianity by the missionaries,that word witchdoctor came into the english language and dictionary.ln the spiritual hierarchy,the herbalists have no level.They take their powers from other spiritual beings.The witches and wizards operate in level 3. which level in the spiritual realm do the witchdoctors operate from?The highest level is 13.

15 May 2016 23:29
Post is hidden!
16 May 2016 00:52

The man will explain the full details; like from which direction, the type of clothe,colour of dress, hairstyle and gender. That shows he can see internally and give me some pics as evidence.

16 May 2016 15:06

Sometimes our unacceptance of certain truth does not mean they doesn't exist. HERBALISTS OR SORCERERS AND PROPHETS OR VISIONERS exists whether you like it or not, whether acceptable to yu or not, they exist and have powers as stated in this post. The question is, where cometh their powers. The answer being that their powers come from either GOD or SATAN.
NOW TO THE QUESTION: I WILL ACCEPT THE REPORT OF ANY OF THEM OPERATING WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD

21 May 2016 14:22

Simply put #I only look up to God cos he holds my future.

20 Aug 2016 23:18

No I Dnt Believe In D Herbalist But 4 AGMF I Really Tnk God 4 U Dear 4 Ur Quick Recovery

14 Sep 2016 21:17

No