Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - which of dis promises would u prefer, starting from d most needed to d least.
Share this topic
27 Apr 2016 23:06

IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF YOU WOULD READ THIS AND LAUGH ABOUT "THE CRAZY CHICK" TALKING TO HER IMAGINARY HUSBAND...
MY HONEY BUNNY, I don't know if you exist, but if you do. PLEASE, find me on time, before I lose my head in this crazy world. Here are my sincere and honest promises to you.
I promise to support you financially, morally and even spiritually .
I promise to love you fiercely, as I would love our kids.
I promise to always remember your birthdays and all our anniversaries .
I promise to give you a massage whenever you want.
I promise to always try to look sexy for you.
I promise to tell silly jokes, just to make you laugh .
I promise to cook you continental dishes.
I promise to have sex with you, at least three times a week.
I promise to always plan our romantic getaway every two months
I promise to shave my legs, armpits and even my head(If you want me to) twice a week.
I promise to love your family and always welcome them.
I promise to be loyal and ever truthful.
I promise to be the best woman you ever dreamt of

28 Apr 2016 22:05

I promise to tell silly jokes just to mak u happy,i promise to hav sex with u 3times a week

28 Apr 2016 22:24

I Promise To Support You Financially, Morally & Even Spiritually. I Promise To Love You Fiercely, As I Would Love Our Kids. I Promise To Have Sex With You, At Least Three Times In A Week.

29 Apr 2016 04:08

I promise to always try to look sexy for you.

30 Apr 2016 20:19

I promise to support you financially, morally and even spiritually . I promise to love you fiercely, as I would love our kids. I promise to always remember your birthdays and all our anniversaries. I promise to give you a massage whenever you want. I promise to always try to look sexy for you. I promise to tell silly jokes, just to make you laugh . I promise to cook you continental dishes. I promise to have sex with you, at least three times a week. I promise to always plan our romantic getaway every two months I promise to shave my legs, armpits and even my head(If you want me to) twice a week. I promise to love your family and always welcome them. I promise to be loyal and ever truthful. I promise to be the best woman you ever dreamt of.

30 Apr 2016 20:58

Being the best woman, having sex 3times a week, being supportive especially the spiritual angle, loving me like our kids

1 May 2016 10:34

Good

1 May 2016 11:50

I promise to support u financially, morally, and even spiritually.

1 May 2016 11:59

Better @least 3times in a week i will be changing oli so my engi will not nock