Share this topic
27 Apr 2016 22:07

Since everyone in the world does not agree to a particular standard of what is good or bad, Whether you think I'm a good or a bad person, you're right of course in your own mind anyway. Your beliefs about me will be true for only you according to your beliefs/assumptions about me.
Funny thing is: I don't even know the category I belong to. I've not thought about classifying myself. I'm just a simple human being who strives to develop his strengths and master his weaknesses. A lady who simply wants to grow, evolve and make tremendous progress in life. Attempts to define me with your own concept of Good or Bad is allowed, but it doesn't change who I Am. I am just me and I can't accept your Good/Bad tag because I don't know how you define your own good or bad.
Opinions of people about you will always be changing, so why would you place your definition of yourself on what they say?
You just have to KNOW YOURSELF or ELSE you will be at the MERCY of people's conflicting opinions. When you KNOW who you really are, what people say about you will NOT even make you bulge. They're free to talk, you can't take that away from them, but your joy comes from knowing who you are and not defining yourself by what ever they choose to say.
Even if I told you, you will either agree with it or disagree with it according to what you already think I am. So what's the point? I leave you to enjoy yourself trying to classify me while I keep learning with that zeal to grow.

28 Apr 2016 14:47

I CALLED THIS A MUST AGREED WRITE UP, YOU KNOW WHY? YOU ARE ONLY WHAT YOU CALLED YOURSELF REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE, FOR NO ONE CAN DEFINE YOU BETTER THAN YOU DO.

28 Apr 2016 20:34

let me start frm where my friend end his statement.....
FOR NO ONE CAN DEFINE YOU BETTER THAN YOU DO as regard what people say is observation which u need to work on but u will always b urself .

30 Apr 2016 21:03

This is called facts of life. Don't ever live according to anyone's expectations. Find out why God created you and live to please HIM and him only.

1 May 2016 09:44

Yes,you are right.according to my own contribution,no one else except your creator that can say who you are,even inspite of whatever people were calling you.but mind you,the worse part is for you not to know who you are.and nothing so stupidity than to be someone else in this world.although you may emulate from one good behaviour and character,but never can you be the real person of that same one.

1 May 2016 10:38

Always be urself

1 May 2016 10:46

The truth is dat if u can truly differentiate between ur right and left hand u ll surely know either U are good or bad Yoruba ppl do say "enitoburu mo o n wa eniti o ma so fun oun ni" dis simply means dat d wicked knows dy are wicked dy are only waiting for who to tell dem dat dy are wicked so dat dy kick an offence to fight. But despite dis i still belief in self examination. I do ask ppl what dy can say abt me what are my weak points so dat i can improve on dem I know i can't be perfect bt dis as been realy helping me alot so U realy know who u are bt d best pple to describe u is those around U

1 May 2016 10:48

But what of those dat do claimed to be what they are not?

1 May 2016 12:06

Machwwwwwwwww......always be urself

1 May 2016 12:12

Quote by Emma1919
Machwwwwwwwww......always be urself

Yea, especially when some1's birthday is at d corner, invite us ooo

1 May 2016 21:11

Sure but wat o hw do u kw?@lance

Edited by Emma1919 / 1 May 2016 21:12
2 May 2016 00:46

Good.

2 May 2016 16:57

All of this points are CORRECT. There is no adding of subtracting from it. So i jus give u ppls thumps up.

2 May 2016 17:20

#Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
I quote-All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.

3 May 2016 11:51

Quote by Uglyladdy
The truth is dat if u can truly differentiate between ur right and left hand u ll surely know either U are good or bad Yoruba ppl do say "enitoburu mo o n wa eniti o ma so fun oun ni" dis simply means dat d wicked knows dy are wicked dy are only waiting for who to tell dem dat dy are wicked so dat dy kick an offence to fight. But despite dis i still belief in self examination. I do ask ppl what dy can say abt me what are my weak points so dat i can improve on dem I know i can't be perfect bt dis as been realy helping me alot so U realy know who u are bt d best pple to describe u is those around U

Lovely speech

3 May 2016 11:54

Quote by Uglyladdy
But what of those dat do claimed to be what they are not?

They can never tell what lies ahead of them in Future...

3 May 2016 12:14

you all have a made some wonderful points...
But Let me just add a little word of advice... Be Who U really Are and be good to pple bcos you can never what your future entails In...

4 May 2016 10:20

Quote by Emma1919
Sure but wat o hw do u kw?@lance

I abt 2morrows birthday & I no wan miss ma cake oo