Nigerian forum: Culture - What u dont knw abt adam&eve
Share this topic
27 Apr 2016 13:02

Adam n eve gave birth to cain and abel and cain killed abel. The bible has it that God sent cain away frm his family. He said that people would kill him if they find him. As at that time there were no records of other creation aside adam and eve. So, who was he refering to? Cain got married where he got to. Who did he marry? Does it mean that adam n eve were nt the only people created in d beginning?

27 Apr 2016 21:34

Friend, go and read dat place very well. God told Cain dat he wil be a fugitive and a wanderer all d days of his life. So cain knew very well dat in due time, pple wil multiply and bcos of dat curse on him, there is possibility of them killing him.

27 Apr 2016 21:39

Again, God did not sent Cain away 2 anywhere, God just hide His face frm him. In d course of his wandering, Adam & Eve gave birth 2 oda children, and cain married his sister.

27 Apr 2016 21:40

Cain Married One Of His Sister

27 Apr 2016 22:20

No, he married a stranger. He was a vagabond where he went.

27 Apr 2016 22:39

The Bible
indicates that
Adam and Eve's
first son, Cain,
slew his younger
brother Abel because of
jealousy over the
acceptance of his brother's offering over
his own. Immediately after being
banished to the east in the land of Nod,
Cain found a wife and raised a family and founded a "city" called Enoch. If Cain was
the firstborn of Adam and Abel the
second, then how could Cain have found
a wife and built a city? The Bible describes the
creation of humanity in
Genesis, the first book.
According to the chapter one account, God created male and female human beings in His image.1 Chapter two of Genesis goes into more
detail about the creation of mankind.
According to the narrative, God created Adam, the first man,2 then, some time later, created Eve.3 Adam and Eve sinned and were banished from Eden.4 They produced two sons, Cain and Abel.5 Both Cain and Abel presented sacrifices to God, but Cain's was rejected,6 because he expended a half-hearted effort.7 So, Cain became angry and murdered his

27 Apr 2016 23:00

How many people do u think would be born within 2 hundred yrs? pp of those days last for hundreds of years

27 Apr 2016 23:03

If cain married his sisten, then who was he refering to when God sent him away that they will kill him?

27 Apr 2016 23:07

Who Born The Stranger Remember Only Adam And Eve Were Only Family Then

27 Apr 2016 23:24

Quote by MiemiePRINCE
No, he married a stranger. He was a vagabond where he went.

Stranger frm where?

27 Apr 2016 23:30

Quote by MiemiePRINCE
If cain married his sisten, then who was he refering to when God sent him away that they will kill him?

My dear,am not here 4 arguments. check my first comment if u want 2 be enlightened.

27 Apr 2016 23:44

nothing

28 Apr 2016 01:08

Cain lays wit her sister an got her pregnant dat was how d world was increasing so no man can question god

28 Apr 2016 08:05

Hmmmm all is mistry

28 Apr 2016 10:50

Bible Did Not Say They Will Kill Him Bible Says For That Reason Anyone Who Kills Cain Will Suffer Vengeance Seven Times Gen4;15

28 Apr 2016 11:44

Quote by Uglyladdy
Hmmmm all is mistry

Its not mistry, its very clear.

28 Apr 2016 15:16

CAIN TOOK HIS SISTER AS A WIFE THEN WENT WITH HER TO SETTLE IN THE LAND OF NOD AFTER REJECTION, THERE, THEY WERE EXPANDED BECAUSE GOD BLESS THEM WITH CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN. BUT IN THE CASE OF KILLING, AFTER THAT GOD HAS FINISHED CURSING CAIN THEN CAIN SAID UNTO GOD, "MY PUENISHMENT IS MORE THAN I CAN CARRY AND THOSE WHO SEE ME MIGHT ALSO KILL ME, THEN GOD FORBAD ALL MEN NOT TO KILL HIM THAT WHO EVER KILL HIM MUST SURELY FACE A JUDGMENT.

28 Apr 2016 15:22

You Are Correct

28 Apr 2016 16:07

Was cain afraid of his own people? Dnt u think dat if he was afraid of his own ppl, going away frm them would had guaranteed him safety? It would be easier to kill him when he was with them than to kill him when he had already run away frm them. Its obvious that he was scared of other ppl rather than his sibling

28 Apr 2016 22:00

Who Are The Other Pple?