Nigerian forum: Politics - TELL US THE TRUTH PLEASE
Share this topic
26 Apr 2016 09:33

Asuming your father is senate president that's facing law about unfaithful to Nigerian by not declaring his true asset,& you are the judge that i'l judge the case,WHICH JUDGEMENT WOULD YOU GIVE???T

26 Apr 2016 14:28
Post is hidden!
26 Apr 2016 18:11

question

26 Apr 2016 19:25

I wil set him free.

26 Apr 2016 20:57

unfair judgement, so its better you shift d case away 4rm me or take it as it come.... #gbam

26 Apr 2016 23:10

I dn't knw

27 Apr 2016 00:02

Partner with the fastest growing company in Califonia USA, here in Nigeria. We are looking for workers. Whatever industry you are involved in right now, we can train you. Are you a house wife,retired, employed, businessman/woman, investors,professionals etc. Do it full time or part time. No age limit. If interested forward your details to 07031358805

27 Apr 2016 00:31

Quote by 8105006341
I dn't knw

Why dnt u knw?

27 Apr 2016 00:33

Quote by BaristerTpain
I wil set him free.

Why will u set him free?

27 Apr 2016 14:31

I Cnt Judge My Dad Coz I Dnt Support Wat He Did,i Wil Hand Over D Case 2any Of My Collegue

27 Apr 2016 14:39

my Colleagues will handle that.
moreover I don't unfaithful father.

27 Apr 2016 17:29

Quote by BaristerTpain
I wil set him free.

What foundation are laying

27 Apr 2016 17:32

you can seek the face of God

27 Apr 2016 19:36

I WL BE IN FULL SUPPORT OF MY DAD CUZ,HE'S NOT D ONLY ONE GUILTY AS SUCH.MORESO,ALL SENATORS,PRESIDENTS,GOVERNORS ETCETRA ARE ALL LOOTERS.WE WL AV TO KILL THEM OR SENTENCE ALL OF THEM TO PRISONS ALONG SIDE MY DAD.HE CAN NEVER GO DWN ALONE.

27 Apr 2016 20:41

Quote by Dayodammy
I WL BE IN FULL SUPPORT OF MY DAD CUZ,HE'S NOT D ONLY ONE GUILTY AS SUCH.MORESO,ALL SENATORS,PRESIDENTS,GOVERNORS ETCETRA ARE ALL LOOTERS.WE WL AV TO KILL THEM OR SENTENCE ALL OF THEM TO PRISONS ALONG SIDE MY DAD.HE CAN NEVER GO DWN ALONE.

confirmed

28 Apr 2016 01:50

I will rather quit than judge my own blood

30 Apr 2016 17:06

You cant judge a relative in court they wil change the judge

1 May 2016 10:26

URGENT JOB OFFER IN OWERRI IMO STATE

PATHWAY CONSULTANCY OWERRI
A newly established Business & Health Maintenance Organization in Owerri, that engages in Travels&Tours, HRM & Health Training, Procurement, Project Management, Investment Analysis & Business Development, is recruiting for the following Vacant positionA newly established Business & Health Maintenance Organization in Owerri, that engages in Travels&Tours, HRM & Health Training, Procurement, Project Management, Investment Analysis & Business Development, is recruiting for the following Vacant positions:
HEALTH PERSONNEL
* The Health personnel will engage in our Health Maintenance servic* The Health personnel will engage in our Health Maintenance service
* Will help spread the aim of our Health partner bodie* Will help spread the aim of our Health partner bodies
* Fluent in Spoken English and fast in learning
* Have little or high Knowledge of Food & Nutrition, Personal Hygiene & probably some Alternative Therapie* Have little or high Knowledge of Food & Nutrition, Personal Hygiene & probably some Alternative Therapies
* Articulate & Proactive
* Creative & Innovative
* Passion for Excellence and Growth BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES
* Will have the ability & knowledge of Team & Capacity Building
* Is expected to provide strategic advice & Operational Support to Technology & Professional Service Firms* Is expected to provide strategic advice & Operational Support to Technology & Professional Service Firms.
* Good communication & organizational skills
* Articulate & Proactive
* Creative & Innovative
* Passion for Excellence and Growth
QUALIFICATIONS
* OND, NCE, HN

1 May 2016 10:53

According to U, U said assuming dat so is an assumption and there is no correct or perfect answer for assumption cos nt all questions can be answered theoretically until is happening for real