Nigerian forum: Religion - SHOULD THE PASTOR GO TO THE SHRINE AND PLEDGE HIS LOYALTY AND FORGIVENESS?
Share this topic
22 Apr 2016 05:31

Toka's parents never find life easy due to their continuous search for children.They went to nearly all churches and shrines bu to no avail. After 31 years of fruitless search, a woman introduced them to the lgbe temple.lgbe is a traditional water religion which was commonly practised by the Urhobos ethnic group in Delta state.They wear white, with beads to match.They take things such as yams,goats,ducks,cocks,palm oil,palmwine, kola-nut etc to the water as a sacrifice to the mermaids. At this lgbe temple,they were assured of children but that the first child must plead his loyalty to the lgbe which the parents agreed.Toka was the eldest and the only male amongst the 3 children.Toka grew up in the midst of the Jehovah witness.From primary to secondary school,he was a member of the Jehovah witness.But when he was in the college of Education,he formed his own church in the campus.Many years later,he bought a land and a car and he built his church.Again like his parents,he continued to search for children but to no avail too.And the lgbe priest asked his father to bring him to the lgbe temple but when his father told him the words of the priest he insulted the lgbe and said alot of blasphemous words agains the lgbe. After this,problems sets in and the land which he built his church was taken from him.His life became useless.All his church members left and everything became zero.At 51 years old,no wife,no child.He prayed and he too was prayed for yet nothing good came.People started to avoid him bicus anywhere he goes,bad luck followed him.One day he came to his father's house when his mother died.His father who was above a hundred years cud no longer recognise Toka bicus he almost looked like a mad man.The priest of the lgbe also came there to pay a condolence visit and he told Toka that he would give birth to children and his church would flourish again and he would become rich if only he wud buy a he-goat and bring it to the lgbe temple and plead for pardon for his blasphemous words against the lgbe or else he would soon go mad.SHOULD HE GO OR NOT?

22 Apr 2016 15:22
Post is hidden!
22 Apr 2016 17:39

No:any pastor that does that is not a pastor but an agent of demon.

22 Apr 2016 18:13

Well, AGMS is a long time i heard from u. I hope all is gud and u doing great and having dt faith in God.
Let me answer u question, i do not advice the pastor to go back to his family's sin. Because, from one generation to another generation, d sin will never stop. If he is a true believer & pastor, he should read MATHEW 17:14-21 and hold it deep down in his hrt.
I know d time of this world is very dangerous but one should not forget where Jesus is & especially who God is.
If he has FAITH & BELIEVE who GOD is and JESUE has the son of GOD, then his problems are solve by fasting and going down on his kneels and testifying who God is to him. And after that, going to a true bible believing Church. Then, the God i serve will solve all his problems.

22 Apr 2016 23:26

Well,my dear brother, Celestine Charles, it has really been long.I'm hale and hearty and l also hope you are too. Once more l say a big thank you.

23 Apr 2016 03:07

no TOKA shuldnt go bicus it has happen to some man of GOD in d bible like dat eg...JOB

23 Apr 2016 04:12

Well,to me, this is a very complicated issue becus going back to how he was born,don't you think that he was not an ordinary child but a child manufactured from the marine world? Don't you think that all he did and achieved in the past were as a result of the marine powers and blessings upon him? I'm a bit conversant with the supernatural world.These lgbe are well known for the bringing of children from the marine world.ln the spiritual realm, the marine operate under level 6. If at all that he was a gift from there,it would be very difficult to bring him into the service of God becus his foundation is questionable.

23 Apr 2016 10:36

No,he shouldn't go.

23 Apr 2016 13:40

He shouldn't go. no matter what,he should stand firm on what he believes.there is always another way out of that mess;all he has to do is to scrutinize his problem and somehow,he'll find a way out.

23 Apr 2016 22:11

Ney! he shouldn't go.

24 Apr 2016 08:47
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2016 09:53

Well spoken ,Agms, you know some pupil do not believe such

24 Apr 2016 14:13

Quote by AGMS
Well,to me, this is a very complicated issue becus going back to how he was born,don't you think that he was not an ordinary child but a child manufactured from the marine world? Don't you think that all he did and achieved in the past were as a result of the marine powers and blessings upon him? I'm a bit conversant with the supernatural world.These lgbe are well known for the bringing of children from the marine world.ln the spiritual realm, the marine operate under level 6. If at all that he was a gift from there,it would be very difficult to bring him into the service of God becus his foundation is questionable.

If God grants salvation according to our foundation and not because we submitted our soul to Him then nobody is to be saved because we are all descendants of Adam and Eve who laid bad foundation for us all

26 Apr 2016 00:03

There s God oooo. Well my contribution is that there s nothing in this life so he shuld keep holding his God tight and knw that even he dies today he s alive in heaven. THE SINS OF OUR PARENTS LL NEVER STAND AS HINDRANCE TO our blessings, success or pregress in jesus name. Wat we don't knw ll never knw us in jesus name. Say amen.