Nigerian forum: Other - WHY IT IS TOO EARLY TO BLAME BUHARI. LET US REASON TOGETHER
Share this topic
13 Apr 2016 02:01

Talking about 16 years of PDP Vs 11 months
of APC.....
1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500
in 1999, but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they
left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in
1999, but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were
leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they
came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were
leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400
but left it at N2000 while they were
leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left
it at N100 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with
Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB,
BAKKASI and Boko Haram as at when they left
in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair
election in 1999 by the military but they left us
with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for
campaigns, do-or-
die politics, political assassinations,etc...
8. Hmmm even Life expectancy for Nigerians
was 59 years when PDP came in 1999 but PDP
left it at 42years...
All these outlined problems are the legacy of the
PDP led government. The ppl and party that
brought Nigeria and Nigerians to her knees are
again offering Nigeria advice on governance, can
someone tell them to please let us give this
administration its four years, before judgment.
What they couldn't do in 16yrs, they demand this
administration to deliver in one year. Are these ppl
serious ? I think we have to stop blaming Buhari's
govt, for inherited problems his administration is
working hard to solve.
May God help Buhari bring back our lost Glory.

13 Apr 2016 10:30

You don't have a fact. Indeed you're suffering from acute self-induced mental slavery.

13 Apr 2016 10:42

Your senseless ethnic bigotry led you into making unimformed choice, and misleading the gullible/ignorant nigerian into believing in lies while promising them fool's paradise. You aught to have known that choices have consequences.
Why are you now blowing 'hot and cold' in your last dich desperate move to justify your foolish inaction.

13 Apr 2016 11:58

PDP is BAD and useless, while APC is GOOD and is trying their BEST to restore the situations!

13 Apr 2016 12:08

Hello friends i saw this link about earning money through referrals.You can check it out with the link below http://GoPaidbiWeekly.com/index.php?ref=18810

13 Apr 2016 13:48

May God help us in this country..amen

13 Apr 2016 23:26

Hello friends i saw this link about earning money through referrals.You can check it out with the link below http://GoPaidbiWeekly.com/index.php?ref=18810

13 Apr 2016 23:42

I wonder why all dis kids are talking like hmmmmmm

14 Apr 2016 01:22

APC PROMISED THEY HAVE THE MAGIC WAND TO TURN THE FORTUNES OF THIS COUNTRY ASAP. NOW ALL WE ARE GETTING IS USELESS STATISTICS. IF YU PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF GOVERNANCE BETA LET US KNOW THAN THIS USELESS EXCUSES

14 Apr 2016 02:11

We should exercise more patience and see what are they planning, but seriously we are suffering right now. And one thing i know is that: "Anything that has a beginning, has an end"

Edited by Thaencounter / 14 Apr 2016 03:20
14 Apr 2016 03:18

bcos dey want change

14 Apr 2016 03:36

nawao...leaders self dey confused dats why they're messing things up both PDP & APC

14 Apr 2016 04:59

Ameen

14 Apr 2016 10:56

Even if APC are magician did my fellow citizen men n women think it's going to be easy to solve sixteen years problems in less than a year impossible i will urge all nigerians to stick with BUAHRI led administration this government need proper planning he need to start afresh because he can't build is government on PDP fandation if he does i don't know were nigeria will be !!

14 Apr 2016 11:43

GODWIN JOSEPH" YOU ARE AN OUTCAST IN THIS NIGERIA, HOW CAN A FOOLISH MAN LIKE YOU THINK INTO YOUR PHILOSOPHY WITH YOUR FOOLISH MENTAL BIGOTRY AND STARTED TALKING AGAINST APC ADMINISTRATION INSTEAD OF POVERTY" DEVELOPMENT PARTY" (PDP) I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE SO CALL PDP LEADERS AND IF YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO BE THERE, YOU WILL DO WORST THAN THE ONE OF PDP. IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU BETTER RETHINK AND STOP GIVING A FOOLICOUS COMENT WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY MR MAD MAN. THIS IS MY PIECE OF ADVICE FOR YOU.

14 Apr 2016 11:53

HADAY BISSY YOU ARE RIGHT FROM NOW TILL INFINITY, EVEN IF APC IS BAD LET NIGERIA WAIT FOR FOUR YEARS OF ITS ADMINISTRATION AND SEE WHAT IT WILL BRING AT THE END BEFORE ALL THESE LAMENT

14 Apr 2016 13:59

Every body here don't understand the meaning of politics this leaders are so smart to confuse people whether pdp or apc they have sweet mouth to deceive during campaign but after they have been elected they will change like chameleon let's just pray for God

14 Apr 2016 15:17

MTN GIVES OUT FREE N4,500 AIRTIME + ADDITIONAL 3GB DATA
www.mtnalert.tk
CLICK HERE TO COLLECT YOURS www.mtnalert.tk
I HAVE COLLECTED MINE!!!!!!!
www.mtnalert.tk
HURRY NOW BEFORE THEY END THE PROMO......
www.mtnalert.tk

14 Apr 2016 18:31

Agreed , change takes time b4 it can reflect and we also know that change can be in two forms either positive or negative with signs that it's either going to yield a good or bad outcome but d one we are experiencing now is negative change and error output . In conclusion, y should this so called buhari régime should be putting all the blame on d past regime, we all know that the past regime is nothing to talk about but compared to what is happening now I can't spot difference except for d change that is written boldly on the air....
I submit.

17 Apr 2016 20:47

all we need to do is to pray for them and be patience with them,bad leaders have already scatter our country and wil surly take time to settle it down the way it is before.Patience is the best answer