Nigerian forum: Jokes - (Laugh it off) WHO COME LOOSE NOW?
Share this topic
13 Apr 2016 00:01

There was this referee who had a fight with an international professional footballer over a lady. Both of them became enemies.One day during an international competition,the player's country was to play with another country.Fortunately and unfortunately the referee was put incharge of the match. Just before the kick off time, they both saw each other.And the referee decided to teach the player an unforgettable lesson and he quickly went and got 5 dozens of red card and 5 dozens of black card.The player too went quickly and put on a steel wizard helmet and an iron boots known as kaka-roro.alias bones destroyer.5 minutes into the match the player received 5 yellow cards but he was not given any red card or sent off the field.Then it dawned on the him that he will not survive the first half.There was a chance and the player was about scoring and the referee blew the whistle and he gave the player 6 red cards and the player booted both the referee and the ball into the goal with his kakaroro and he scored both the ball and the referee.The goal keeper was confused as to which of them to catch as both the referee and the ball entered the goal the same time.The referee's two legs were broken and his eyes burst.He brought out the red and black cards and he threw them at the players saying,'with the red cards l ban you for life and with the black cards,l ban you in heaven too from playing'.And the player said to him,'l too, ban you for life from walking with my kakaroro and in hell from seeing with the wizard helmet.Go sidon boh.Na fool dey fight over woman. yeye man.who come loose now?

13 Apr 2016 11:41

Hmmmm

13 Apr 2016 12:55

Do me i do u God no vex

13 Apr 2016 22:14

Hahahaha funny

14 Apr 2016 01:27

For which country this happened

14 Apr 2016 03:16

u knw in dis present regim(d buhaha reginm)did u say buhari?...wel u no evry tin dey add moni so 1day a boy calld jude n his teacher in a class session teacher askd jude 1+1 jude answerd 11 while teacher was about to complain a passer by answerd n said nawao everytin don add moni evn 1+1 turn eleven. for dis country

14 Apr 2016 10:15

D ref

14 Apr 2016 15:26

,,.MTN GIVES OUT FREE N4,500 AIRTIME + ADDITIONAL 3GB DATA
www.mtnalert.tk
CLICK HERE TO COLLECT YOURS www.mtnalert.tk
I HAVE COLLECTED MINE!!!!!!!
www.mtnalert.tk
HURRY NOW BEFORE THEY END THE PROMO......
www.mtnalert.tk

18 Apr 2016 16:05

hmm