Nigerian forum: Other - WHICH OF THESE GROUPS HAVE REALLY OPPRESSED AND SUFFERED THE NIGERIANS THE MORE?
Share this topic
8 Apr 2016 05:25

(A) INEC (B) PETROL MARKETERS (C) NPF (D)NEPA (E) KIDNAPPERS (F)ROBBERS (G) TERRORISM

8 Apr 2016 10:28

They all?

8 Apr 2016 12:01

ALL OF THE ABOVE

8 Apr 2016 12:18

All

8 Apr 2016 13:52

As for me the one which oppressed and suffer the people most,is the NEPA. If you live within the ambit of the law,you will be free from the police.But atimes,they oppressed you for nothing.If you don't via for a political office,you will have no problem with INEC. If there is an adequate and surplus supply of fuel,the marketers cannot exploit the consumers. Atimes when there is surplus of fuel,the filling stations attendants would rush to get at you first when you want to buy fuel. If there are enough jobs for everybody and everybody is satisfied owning to the abundant of resources and money that Nigeria has, robbers won't be there.Eventhough,if there are,it would just be a handful.kidnappers came to be as a result of greediness on the part of the ogas (bosses) whom would use people to work for them but will not give them their due wages.sometimes when the work begins to yield dividends,they would guard themselves with the police and ordered you beaten up for demanding for your right.They will owe you and tell you to go to hell.They don't go for the poor except they kidnapped him/her to demand for something which they were deprived of or to use him/her to get money from his/her rich relations. Terrorism may be that, the terrorists are denied some certain important rights and all effort for them to be heard or listened to failed,then they would resort to terrorism to press home their demand. BUT THE ALMIGHTY NEPA HAS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR BEING WICKED. It is everybody's right to use light as far you are paying for the services they offer.It is not heard any where in the world that you would be paying for what you did not use.Whether they give you light or not,they must estimate any amount they like and give it to you and even increase it to an annoying amount and give it to you with an ultimatum to pay or disconnect you.My people can humans be more wicked than NEPA?

8 Apr 2016 13:54

Since they have decide to make life miserable and difficult for us. Whoever is responsible for all this hardship we are facing in our nation today his or her first to fourth generations will not know peace ......

8 Apr 2016 14:15

I quite agreed 100% with Charles 744. I'm from an oil producing community in Delta state and so l know what l'm saying. The amount of money that oil is got from the sales oil alone is enough to make the country a paradise and for each Nigerian to be paid a stipend of just N20,000 monthly as a God given gift.Even though that l am a bit closer to the seat of power in Nigeria,l must say the truth.

8 Apr 2016 15:48

All Of The Above.

8 Apr 2016 17:42

Root Of Them All Is Bad Leadership From Our Government

8 Apr 2016 20:00

all of above

8 Apr 2016 21:38

All of d above

8 Apr 2016 22:50

U are right . The most wicked body is nepa. No arguement or debate.

8 Apr 2016 23:35

NON OF THE ABOVE,

8 Apr 2016 23:45

SENATOR SARAKI SHOULD NOT BE REMOVE.

9 Apr 2016 00:25

Wtever 9ja is faceing 2day is our 4th y bcus we hv our Indipendent in ealiy age we tink we r wise but we r not even where i am 2day u buy recharge card no matter where u r living even in a modu house u most hv dt meter her dey don't do without light is Africa too so pls don't put d blame on anybody put it on me n u

9 Apr 2016 01:33

Well all above are 100% per cent bad,

9 Apr 2016 22:49

D worst there is terrorism becos dey wil deprive u peace of mind.

9 Apr 2016 23:25

All of them are responsible to wat is happening

10 Apr 2016 00:14

ALL OF THE ABOVE

10 Apr 2016 19:33
Post is hidden!