Nigerian forum: Literature - Fact of life.
Share this topic
5 Apr 2016 01:19

Pain is a pesky part of being human, I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.

5 Apr 2016 09:36

Pains is a minor sickness, we should not give it a dwelling place in our life.

5 Apr 2016 12:56

Pain doesn't exist if u zero ur mind

5 Apr 2016 13:58

Pain is inevitable

5 Apr 2016 19:51

pain is a natural phenomenon of life. It all depends on the individual that is if he is ready to let go of the pain

5 Apr 2016 19:54

like albert einstein said, pain is just a test if you can pass the test, you will be prepared for more pain

6 Apr 2016 00:45

Painless life is a priceless life see pain as part of life cos U can't do without it remember dat no pain no gain

6 Apr 2016 00:48

There is Noway we cn do wtout come across pains, it's only people who endure that gain at last.

7 Apr 2016 17:33

life is like a journey, we are the athletes, there are distractions it depends on how you can withstand the distractions. If you can't , you end up giving into the distraction like they say life is not a bed of roses which illustrates that there are always distractions