Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - WOULD YOU DISOWN HIM OR LAY A CURSE ON HIM OR FORGIVE HIM?
Share this topic
1 Apr 2016 05:01

At 29 years,Yonoh had the two most expensive cars which were invoked then.A 504 SR and a 404 peugeot for his personal use.Even the richest men envied him. Just a year after his 48 years old mother was raped,he built a duplex for her and bought a volvo car for her.The mother who had been thinking of committing suicide after the rape became comfortable with these gifts from her son and she soon forgot the incident.One day Yonoh came to his father's compound in the village and he called all the elders of the family and he told them that he had a confession to make and they took him to the village ancestral shrine.There he confessed to the hearing of all the villagers that he was the person who raped his mother some years back.He said that he paid some guys to help him to tie up his mother's hands and legs and blindfold her before he raped her.He confessed that he did it on the recommendation of a herbalist for him to become rich.That his riches was as a result of the rape.If you were to be the mother,what would you do?

1 Apr 2016 12:03

to also pay a herbalist to kill him.wicked generation

1 Apr 2016 12:10

Hmmm......mmm..
If it's me i will leave is faith in the hands of God.

1 Apr 2016 12:16

If his ur only child?

1 Apr 2016 12:25

I jst leave evrytin 4 God

1 Apr 2016 12:25

I i'l jst leave evrytin 4 God

1 Apr 2016 12:30

i will not disown him rather forgive him and still ask for GOD mercy on him since he has confessed

1 Apr 2016 12:39

I will forgive him,
coz the scripture says forgive does who hurt nd pray for ur enemies.
Since God can 4give me if i sin, y wont i forgive him.

1 Apr 2016 13:48

is gud 2 4gv him but he shld go nd fnd out wat use 2 hapen 2 those who rape their mother.

1 Apr 2016 16:18

Forgive and pray for him

1 Apr 2016 19:05

Forgive him n pray to GOD to guide him n keep him away from this herbalist cos one day he might ask him to kill me

1 Apr 2016 19:14

Forgive him

1 Apr 2016 21:47

My dear readers,l must commend your effort in contributing your various opinions to every topic posted here.This is a life story.Then l was very young and all of us who were teenagers were prevented from getting closer to the shrine.Yes, he was asked what would later become of his mother,but he refused to talk and so he was severely beaten up and he confessed that the herbalist told him that she would sick and die in two years time.All efforts of the elders to persuade him to take them to the herbalist failed even to the extent that he was beaten to a state of coma and his head was cut open by some angry youths.Three days later,l travelled back to Sobe where l was living then.Sobe was under Ondo state then. Till today l have not been to that village again and l have lost contact with my class mate whom l followed down to the village.So l can't tell you how it all ended.

1 Apr 2016 22:56

Quote by AGMS
My dear readers,l must commend your effort in contributing your various opinions to every topic posted here.This is a life story.Then l was very young and all of us who were teenagers were prevented from getting closer to the shrine.Yes, he was asked what would later become of his mother,but he refused to talk and so he was severely beaten up and he confessed that the herbalist told him that she would sick and die in two years time.All efforts of the elders to persuade him to take them to the herbalist failed even to the extent that he was beaten to a state of coma and his head was cut open by some angry youths.Three days later,l travelled back to Sobe where l was living then.Sobe was under Ondo state then. Till today l have not been to that village again and l have lost contact with my class mate whom l followed down to the village.So l can't tell you how it all ended.
u just round up d o story now

1 Apr 2016 23:12

as a worldly person i wont let him go free even though he is my only son becus it hurts but as a christian i will forgive him...its hard though i must confess...

1 Apr 2016 23:31

But come to tink of it they were poor nd d moda wanted to commit suicide, if d moda died wt will happen? Well dt is wt he tink he will do to mk her moda stay alive nd be happy bucs he luvs her but he mks a rong move. Wt about if her moda died after making d moni? Well if i am d moda i will 4gv him nd ask d villages to leave him i will take him to church to be delliverd

2 Apr 2016 00:12

Its diabolic n pertetic....its a remarkable event dat cannever cure.

2 Apr 2016 01:24

Well, i'll forgive n pray for him and also ask God to deliver me from d power of dat sickness and death.

2 Apr 2016 01:36

forgiveness is the only thing,so that God can also forgive us.may God be mercyful unto us

2 Apr 2016 08:37

I wil forgive him wit out prize bt l believe god wil jugde him b coz god wil redress.