Nigerian forum: Religion - AMAZING SCIENCE IN THE BIBLE (SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES PROVEN BY THE BIBLE)
Share this topic
19 Mar 2016 03:41

Guys in my recent bible studies, I have discovered amazing scientific facts. This proves the bible is truly inspired of God. I will list each scientific facts and quote the bible passage where each can be found.

1. THE EARTH IS EXTENDED IN SPACE:

It was once thought that the earth was held by something (a pillar) until science proved that the earth is extended in space. But the bible, the word of God had already proven that over 3000 years ago. This fact can be found in the book of Job

"He stretches the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26:7)

2. THE AIR HAS WEIGHT AND WATER IS MADE UP OF MOLECULES

Science says the air has weight and water is made up of molecules. The book of Job also proves it.

"to establish a weight for the wind, and mete out the waters by measure" (Job 28:25).

3. THE EARTH IS ROUND

The prophet Isaiah proved over 2700 years that the earth was round by writing this down:

"It is He who sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22)

4. EVAPORATION AND CONDENSATION OCCUR

"For He draws up drops of water, which distill as rain from the mist, which the clouds drop down and pour abundantly on man" (Job 36:27-28)

5. STARS EMIT RADIO WAVES

Scientists have discovered that stars emit radio waves which are received as high pitch on earth.

"When the morning stars sang for joy" (Job 38:7)

6. MATTER IS MADE UP OF INVISIBLE ATOMS AND PARTICLES

The author of the book of Hebrews proved over 2000 years ago that invisible atoms and particles exist
and every matter is made up of atoms and molecules.

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by God's word, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible" (Hebrews 11:3)

7. A LINE SEPERATES LIGHT FROM DARKNESS ON THE EARTH

There is a line which seperates one side of the earth from the other. While one side of the earth experiences daytime, the other side is at nighttime. This line is probably the Greenwich Meridian. The bible also proves this miraculously.

"He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, at the boundary of light and darkness" (Job 26:10)

7. THE EARTH ROTATES

"Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place, that it might take hold of the ends of the earth and the wicked are shaken out of it? It takes on form like clay under a seal, and stands out as a garment" (Job 38:12-14)

Note: The bible compares daybreak to a clay under a seal. A clay under a seal rotates as a potter turns the wheel. This shows that sunrise and sunset is a result of earth's rotation.

8. THE SUN HAS ITS OWN ORBIT AND JOURNEY.

"In them has He set a tabernacle for the sun,
which is as a bridegroom coming out of his
chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a
race. His [the sun's] going forth is from the end of
the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it:
and there is nothing hid from the heat
thereof.
" (Psalm 19:4-6)

It has been discovered recently that the sun has its own orbit round the solar system and that it takes the sun over 230 million years to complete its cycle round the solar system. It moves at 600,000 miles per hour.

I have limited time now, I will post some more when I have time.