Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - PAY BACK IN KIND A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE FEMALES TO ANSWER.
Share this topic
17 Mar 2016 02:49

If you take a walk into the following places, then you would agree with me that the females have a serious case to answer.Police stations,hospitals and courts.Here you will see women,who were battered by their male lovers for refusing to sleep with them after spending a huge amount of money on them,buying expensive shoes, dresses,jewelries,phones,financing their education/businesses etc.some men even take the full responsibilities of the woman's parents.Only what some of these men want in return for these is pay back in kind.when the men were showering gifts and money on them, they were even smarter than the falcon and the cheetah.But when it is time to pay back in kind,because nothing goes for nothing, then they would suddenly develop chronic headache,malaria fever,stomach and general body pains and worst,perennial menstral flow.They would only pay a visit to the man only in company of their friend/s or hold a little boy or girl along or carry a baby on her back when visiting.All these are to frustrate the pay back in kind.since you did not refuse the money,then give to Ceasar what is Ceasar. My dear ladies,there is no free lunch and so stop all these flimsy excuses and pay him back in kind O O O !!!

17 Mar 2016 09:20

True Talk Sir! Infact U Observe Their Herbit.

17 Mar 2016 09:51

Yeye Post can't just stop laughing so u ar telling ladies that nah every guyz wa buy gift or help dem financially dey should b open their leg for

17 Mar 2016 11:13

Any lady dat is good in reciving gifts,should also b good in sayin thnx

17 Mar 2016 11:24

So one cannot be generous for God's sake? What a generation

17 Mar 2016 11:53

There is nothing like " Pay back in kind" its only foolish men that spend money or give foolish gifts to a woman without telling her his needs, when there is no concrete arrangement with woman why then do u buy gifts and give out money in turn to have her, men who cannot stand before a woman and talk always suffers that.

17 Mar 2016 17:40

KUL BT DAT NT D TRUT

17 Mar 2016 20:52

Hmmmm end-time... Most mens decided to help young ladies, Whereas he knw the conditions of this ladies... Mens even forgotten that only GOD can pay them back... they will forgot and ask the lady or girl to make love with them... which is sin to GOD.

17 Mar 2016 20:56

I may encourage mens that had a merciful heart... help those that needs helps... remember GOD ALMIGHTY will rewards you more than yur expectations...(AMEN)...

17 Mar 2016 22:02

which kind pay back be DAT one some guyz are so stupid dey I'll like to spend all dey have on ladies in under just to take dem to bed an used dem like Roger after DAT dey ar nothing on deir side anymore, what a word ,pls ladies no guy DAT truly love u; I'll ask u to pay he back true, love can wait.

17 Mar 2016 23:56

funing

18 Mar 2016 00:03

Promo valid till month end
Free partnership with GHA company
This is to announce to general public
Forward your full name
Username of your choice
Phone number
And state or city
Date of birth to 07010915396
And u get a chance of winning an Handset,Laptop and other gift items

Pls forward details to as many contacts and groups and other social websites
Before promo expires

18 Mar 2016 08:14

U av a dirty mind

18 Mar 2016 08:15

Shakusha Has Said It All.. Why Would Someone Spend For A Lady Without Telling Her His Intension At First Place? Also Remember, Not Only Ladies That Are In Need Of Help O, Rather, Your Fellow Men Need Your Assistance As Well Only If You Want God To Pay U Back.

18 Mar 2016 10:41

Well,ladies and gentlemen,as a man of war,l will always remain resistance to cowardice.we all know that these are the order of the day in our society. Even some who are acting like saints here have done it before and are still doing it and they will still continue to do it.That is why l always say that IF SECRETS ARE TO BE SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC, ARGUMENTATIVES WOULD BURY THEIR HEADS IN A BIG SHAME.The society is corrupt.SOME OF US WHO COMPLAIN MOST ARE EVEN THE WORST TO BE COMPLAINED OF.ln one of the topics two weeks ago l did mention a reknown pastor and a founder of a church who impregnated 9 members of his church including two house wives in Delta state.l don't know whether he has been released by the Delta state police Command now. I always say it that at my age and status in life,l can't just jump into a topic without first going into it properly.l flow freely with every dick and harry.But as God in heaven lives,if some of you happen to see me in the physical,you would be more than surprise at the status of the Man AGMS that you see writing topics here with every one.But such is life.We should always stand for the truth because whosoever that benefited from a crime is also guilty of the crime.DON'T GIVE A FOOL A LATERN TO HOLD,HE WOULD THINKS THAT HE IS HOLDING THE SUN IN HIS HAND.According to christ,satan cannot cast out satan.But today the hiding satan would want to cast away the one that is exposed.l say no way.A PREGNANCY IS AN EVIDENCE OF THE SECRET ROUGH PLAY IN THE BEDROOM.You see ladies telling men,'please, help me what ever thing you want,l will give you'. Then how can they tell me that what they initiated is now evil.THE BEAUTY OF BEING A FOOL IS THAT FOOLS CAN EASILY BE DECEIVED THAN THE WISE.A man who cannot say the truth when the truth is available but go to seach for it when it is gone is like A CORPSE IN THE GRAVE WHICH HAS NO OTHER USES BUT TO SERVES AS FOOD FOR THE TERMITE. I rest my case.

18 Mar 2016 11:51

Long ago,the monkey was making jest of the tortoise daily. And tortoise told the monkey that he should know that despite that the elephant is bigger than him does not mean that they are age mate.That the monkey should know that the small skull of the elderly contains more wisdom than the big one of the youths.But the monkey said that tortoise should shut up his mouth. That he cannot do him anything and that he was an old fool.And tortoise said that he would prove to the monkey that the elderly, reason with all parts of their body but the youths with only their brain.He grinded a dried fish into powdery and he mixed it with honey.He then went to the den of the lion to give him the new food.When the lion tasted it,he almost collapsed out of joy because he could not described how delicious it is.He continued to demand for more till he ate all of them.when he had eaten all of them,he held the tortoise and said to him that if he did not give him more,he would kill him.And tortoise said to the lion.'No need for you to kill me.This food are the excrement of the monkey.lf you want them in abundance just hold him and press his stomach and massage him,he will excret them for you to eat.' 'ls that so?That means the monkey is finished',he said.The lion wasted no time.He went and ambushed the monkey.And he began to massage his stomach with all his strenght and the monkey became very long and all his intestines and eyeballs pulled out.And tortoise came out of his hiding position laughing.And he said to the monkey. 'l think you said that you are strong that you can make jest of me and there is nothing that l can do? Why can't you open the same mouth to say all those rubbish now.See the way you have become longer even more than your father the baboos and the chimpanzees. When l told you that you should respect my old age,you say no.'And he told the lion the real source of the food.He said he just wanted to use it to draw the ears of the monkey for his disrespectful attitude.remember THAT THE TESTES OF AN OLD MAN IS NOT A PLAYING TOY FOR THE CRYING CHILD. I must tell you that sense is the greatest poison that kills prideness.

18 Mar 2016 11:54

Long ago,the monkey was making jest of the tortoise daily. And tortoise told the monkey that he should know that despite that the elephant is bigger than him does not mean that they are age mate.That the monkey should know that the small skull of the elderly contains more wisdom than the big one of the youths.But the monkey said that tortoise should shut up his mouth. That he cannot do him anything and that he was an old fool.And tortoise said that he would prove to the monkey that the elderly, reason with all parts of their body but the youths with only their brain.He grinded a dried fish into powdery and he mixed it with honey.He then went to the den of the lion to give him the new food.When the lion tasted it,he almost collapsed out of joy because he could not described how delicious it is.He continued to demand for more till he ate all of them.when he had eaten all of them,he held the tortoise and said to him that if he did not give him more,he would kill him.And tortoise said to the lion.'No need for you to kill me.This food are the excrement of the monkey.lf you want them in abundance just hold him and press his stomach and massage him,he will excret them for you to eat.' 'ls that so?That means the monkey is finished',he said.The lion wasted no time.He went and ambushed the monkey.And he began to massage his stomach with all his strenght and the monkey became very long and all his intestines and eyeballs pulled out.And tortoise came out of his hiding position laughing.And he said to the monkey. 'l think you said that you are strong that you can make jest of me and there is nothing that l can do? Why can't you open the same mouth to say all those rubbish now.See the way you have become longer even more than your father the baboos and the chimpanzees. When l told you that you should respect my old age,you say no.'And he told the lion the real source of the food.He said he just wanted to use it to draw the ears of the monkey for his disrespectful attitude.remember THAT THE TESTES OF AN OLD MAN IS NOT A PLAYING TOY FOR THE CRYING CHILD. I must tell you that sense is the greatest poison that kills proudness.

18 Mar 2016 14:01

Win a laptop,iPhone,and numerous gift items today!!!

Send your full name,age and location to +2347010915396
ABSOLUTELY FREE
Courtesy: GHA company
Applicants must be 16-35yrs of age

22 Mar 2016 22:50

Abeg Ooo.We No Force Them To Spend Money Ooo,but Na Them Dey Spend Out Of Abudance.So Therefore,they Cant Force Us,but Any Gurl That Pay Back In Kind Pay Out Of Willingness.

23 Mar 2016 15:32

Quote by AGMS
Well,ladies and gentlemen,as a man of war,l will always remain resistance to cowardice.we all know that these are the order of the day in our society. Even some who are acting like saints here have done it before and are still doing it and they will still continue to do it.That is why l always say that IF SECRETS ARE TO BE SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC, ARGUMENTATIVES WOULD BURY THEIR HEADS IN A BIG SHAME.The society is corrupt.SOME OF US WHO COMPLAIN MOST ARE EVEN THE WORST TO BE COMPLAINED OF.ln one of the topics two weeks ago l did mention a reknown pastor and a founder of a church who impregnated 9 members of his church including two house wives in Delta state.l don't know whether he has been released by the Delta state police Command now. I always say it that at my age and status in life,l can't just jump into a topic without first going into it properly.l flow freely with every dick and harry.But as God in heaven lives,if some of you happen to see me in the physical,you would be more than surprise at the status of the Man AGMS that you see writing topics here with every one.But such is life.We should always stand for the truth because whosoever that benefited from a crime is also guilty of the crime.DON'T GIVE A FOOL A LATERN TO HOLD,HE WOULD THINKS THAT HE IS HOLDING THE SUN IN HIS HAND.According to christ,satan cannot cast out satan.But today the hiding satan would want to cast away the one that is exposed.l say no way.A PREGNANCY IS AN EVIDENCE OF THE SECRET ROUGH PLAY IN THE BEDROOM.You see ladies telling men,'please, help me what ever thing you want,l will give you'. Then how can they tell me that what they initiated is now evil.THE BEAUTY OF BEING A FOOL IS THAT FOOLS CAN EASILY BE DECEIVED THAN THE WISE.A man who cannot say the truth when the truth is available but go to seach for it when it is gone is like A CORPSE IN THE GRAVE WHICH HAS NO OTHER USES BUT TO SERVES AS FOOD FOR THE TERMITE. I rest my case.