Nigerian forum: Literature - AN INTERESTING QUESTIN I MUST ANSWER
Share this topic
15 Mar 2016 22:22

IS IT GOD 4 MEN 2 PREGNANT WOMEN B4 THEY MARRY THEM, & WAS THERE ANY 2RU GENUINE LOVE IN SUCH ACT. PLS UR ANSWER SHOULD B WT AN EXPLANATION, AS 2 SAY, Y U SAID YES OR Y U SAID NO

16 Mar 2016 10:11

It is not good for a man and woman to have sexual intercourse before get married , it is fornication

16 Mar 2016 10:33

It is not good at all, for guy/man to pregnant a lady/woman b4 marriage.
And there no sign of true love in this matter.

16 Mar 2016 12:11

e gud cus no time 4long tin.

16 Mar 2016 17:16

well it is not good but it depends on how your relationship is between the two of you. I may have sex with for as many time as possible if we both desire to have sex...

16 Mar 2016 17:38

Its nt biblical 2 av sex b4 married,talklez of impregnating her

16 Mar 2016 20:06

its good because some girls might have done a lot of abortion which might av cause them not to b pregnant again

16 Mar 2016 20:17

it's not good and it's good why it's not good is dat according 2 our past generation it is forbidden 2b prengant b4 marriage but nowaday it's good bcus there is no truthful and reliable ladies bcus they may b doing 2 faces 2gether.

17 Mar 2016 00:01

No religious book supports sex before marriage but this generation has taken to the idea of sex before marriage some in the name of proving their love for their partner. Also mind you many : baby I'm pregnant has led to marriages

17 Mar 2016 07:16

It is not Good because in everything we do we should put God first and wot ever we do if God do nt support it,it will become useless in marriage God does not support those who sex b4 marriage even if it d night of ur weeding if u pipo hav nt been united as husband and wife God will nt support it 4u guys to hav sex,and God will never bless that marriage......if it in d case dat she hav aborted a baby b4 and she cant give birth again let me tell u there is nothing God can not do everything is possible through christ our lord jesus just belive in him and he will take total control of ur daily bread wot ever ur needs