Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - are they fake? why money?
Share this topic
13 Mar 2016 20:01

I add whatsapp contacts from mobofree just to
chat and have fun especially females, my contacts end up asking
me for money or airtime, and when I decline
they just then refuse chatting with me, is life
about money alone? I wonder what will be happening to guys who are seeking relationship

Edited by shollyplus / 13 Mar 2016 20:01
14 Mar 2016 11:30

99.9% ladies that's the reason they are here on mobo, they ask for money to buy card or send them card that's their problem looking for who will take care of their needs, and to those guys looking for relationship here I can say it's wasting of time, cause ladies on mobofree ain't serious nd God will punish them for it?

14 Mar 2016 13:48

They ar not ladys but men,sum has one pics while some use pics of diffrent girls,9ja boys wen no wan work na him full here pass.

14 Mar 2016 14:12

Awesome.trick. I just made #15,500 by staking #1,000 ask me how 07010915396
BBM:5EF67D5E...I don't know abt u BT I feel grt

14 Mar 2016 15:58

is true, but not all of them bcaus , most of them hve done dis to me , but de last girl i met here is difrend nd even serious bcaus sence we met here , she gave me her number nd i gave her mine , so sence then she dnt ask me anyting on till we saw each . even she is d one dat kap calling me always nd when i saw her , she still not ask me but i just gave her by myself just to make her happy.

14 Mar 2016 16:50

Quote by victor620
is true, but not all of them bcaus , most of them hve done dis to me , but de last girl i met here is difrend nd even serious bcaus sence we met here , she gave me her number nd i gave her mine , so sence then she dnt ask me anyting on till we saw each . even she is d one dat kap calling me always nd when i saw her , she still not ask me but i just gave her by myself just to make her happy.

Lucky for you man, I wish all good guys here had that kind of lady, lemme tell you this please be good to her?

14 Mar 2016 19:14

ATTENTION!!!
The WAEC 2016/2017 SSCE OFFICIAL TIMETABLE IS OUT!!!
CLICK HERE TO GET THE WAEC TIMETABLE NOW!!,,,,,

14 Mar 2016 21:42

Women Have That Kind Of Problem Majority Of Them That Is Why They Love Money Not The Owner Of The Money Result Broken Home.

14 Mar 2016 21:48

every tin u see now is faked. I use to enjoy chatin on mobo but not any more cus here has been dominated by fraudsters, jobless icons and selfish ppl. but I believe we can make a change.

14 Mar 2016 22:36

Quote by Nazzy.mc
every tin u see now is faked. I use to enjoy chatin on mobo but not any more cus here has been dominated by fraudsters, jobless icons and selfish ppl. but I believe we can make a change.

Please tell us how is that going to be possible. I mean the change you're talking about?

14 Mar 2016 22:54
Post is hidden!