Nigerian forum: Politics - MILITARY AND CIVILIAN REGIME, WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
Share this topic
7 Mar 2016 22:30

We have seen the characteristics of both military and civilian regimes in NIGERIA, based on this, which of them do you prefer?

8 Mar 2016 11:09

A country such as Nigeria needs a military dictatorship due to the mind set of the political class.A sincere non-nonsense military leader. Democratic process is not good for Nigeria due to the corrupt attitude of politicians who will stop at nothing to embezzle as much as they could and use their money and influence to block justice,accountability and probity.For me,any corrupt individual or office holder should be executed to serves as a deterrent to others.With the level of corruption in high places in the country only such an action can stops it. Had it not being that the president was a hard and non-nonsense military man,no body would have known the extent of looting that took place in the country in the past.Even till now,the president is still a soldier.For once a soldier is always a soldier.Hence the army training depot, NA has the creed: 'NO GOING BACK'. (GOD BLESS MOBOFREE,GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)

8 Mar 2016 13:09

military regime, cuz of hw we dnt wnt to do things in a more civil way.

8 Mar 2016 13:20

The way things are going on now in the country. I think we need military government, the civilian government had failed us.

8 Mar 2016 13:31

Quote by AGMS
A country such as Nigeria needs a military dictatorship due to the mind set of the political class.A sincere non-nonsense military leader. Democratic process is not good for Nigeria due to the corrupt attitude of politicians who will stop at nothing to embezzle as much as they could and use their money and influence to block justice,accountability and probity.For me,any corrupt individual or office holder should be executed to serves as a deterrent to others.With the level of corruption in high places in the country only such an action can stops it. Had it not being that the president was a hard and non-nonsense military man,no body would have known the extent of looting that took place in the country in the past.Even till now,the president is still a soldier.For once a soldier is always a soldier.Hence the army training depot, NA has the creed: 'NO GOING BACK'. (GOD BLESS MOBOFREE,GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)

Are the military not corrupt? Its like we have short memory?

8 Mar 2016 13:33

Will d military make d desired change? Were they dat good when they were in helm of affairs?

8 Mar 2016 14:10

I will go for the civilian government than the military government/regime.

8 Mar 2016 15:10

Barr T Pain, wot is ur reason

8 Mar 2016 15:57

i think we dont need military gov in this country becaus all Nigerian is d same we av corupt all d way but i prefer dis democrazy dan military govmt we sud pray 2 God 4 our grate nation 4 help

8 Mar 2016 17:10

In term of(securities) If we are in military regime although we will feel safe but in the same hand we will be scared to say what is in our mind as well if we in civilian regime we will be safe only if the person in charge is responsible.

8 Mar 2016 17:16

In the military regime there nothing like close link between the leader and the citizen but in civilian regime there is a close link between the leader and the citizen.

8 Mar 2016 17:18

In term of corruption all Nigerian citien has been corrupted because of the environment we find ourselves.

8 Mar 2016 18:35

2 me I c no diffrn i.e in militry or civilian, as me i prve ma worth.

8 Mar 2016 21:32

In Case Of Nigeria ,the Best Form Of Government Is The Military.

9 Mar 2016 00:13

Among of that want military to rule nigeria,can u withstand or are u guyz just an empty vessel.let everyone be prayerful so that God can change this nation,let start organizing good association for we youth,coz we are leaders of 2moro

9 Mar 2016 00:36

nigeria of today need a strpng hand so millitry regim will do

9 Mar 2016 10:31

The government of today is led by a strong man, but are we better since then?