Nigerian forum: Jokes - (JUST A JOKE) BUT VERY IMPORTANT.SHOULD A MAD MAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS?
Share this topic
3 Mar 2016 02:05

There was this mad man who was standing trial for the murder of a woman & his constant harassment of people along a village market road.Now,after the presecutor had drawn the case b4 the judge, the judge asked him why he shudn't be killed for his offence. And he told the judge that he shouldn't be killed bcus he doesn't know what he was doing.And the judge said to him that if he doesn't know what he was doing,then how comes he knows that he was not doing something.And the mad man said to the judge: 'my lord,that is where the problem, lies.'And the judge said to him.'For the last time,it is either you are able to convince this court the reason,why you should not be killed for this your offence this minute or you wud be hanged tomorrow.'And the mad man said to the judge,'For you to know that l don't know what l'm doing is this.You can see that all of you are well dressed up and l am naked,yet l'm as comfortable as you people.Now Oga judge, lf you can remove your dress and stand naked and feel comfortable,then l should be held responsible for my actions.'And the judge said,'why shud l stand naked in the public? Am l mad? I know what l'm doing, l'm not mad'.And the mad man said,'Can't you see that he who knows what he is doing can't naked himself in the public?' And so he was discharged & acquitted.

3 Mar 2016 12:16

Wow..! Wot a lovely nice story, it was indeed very nice.

4 Mar 2016 02:47

I love dat

7 Mar 2016 02:08

nice

8 Mar 2016 22:35

Wow, that's a nice one my dear, he cant be held responsible for his actions cause madness is madness.

22 Mar 2016 18:51

9ice