Nigerian forum: Other - when you see yourself in the dream looking at a mirror, what does it signify?
Share this topic
28 Feb 2016 18:29

A friend of mine had this dream, and asked me the meaning but I had no knowledge of what to say. Do guys have any idea

29 Feb 2016 11:34

By the power of HE who is,who was and is to come,AL ABRAY. YESERAY PHAA. Seeing yourself in a mirror is as bad as seeing yourself in nude. It is bad.lt is a spiritual warning that you are going astray from the reason why you were created on this earth. It is a warning that you should see yourself properly on the planet as you are disappointing your creator or the fate of life. Something is wrong spiritually with your way of life. Humans are created to this world for different reasons.Not necessarily for one to marry,give birth and to gather wealth.On the judgement day,you are not going to be asked your wealth or number of children but the fulfillment of your purpose on earth.The dream is an Xray of your life to see your wrong!

29 Feb 2016 20:16

bad fortune

29 Feb 2016 22:54

You may believe whatever you wish... In my opinion, you just spewed thrash!

29 Feb 2016 23:27

No idea from me, at all.

1 Mar 2016 00:53

Well for me I wouldn't say it's such a bad omen. For instance, I do see some weird craps happen in my dreams at times,& they usually don't depict much to me... So I guess it depends on the individual,ighotago?

1 Mar 2016 16:56

Quote by AGMS
By the power of HE who is,who was and is to come,AL ABRAY. YESERAY PHAA. Seeing yourself in a mirror is as bad as seeing yourself in nude. It is bad.lt is a spiritual warning that you are going astray from the reason why you were created on this earth. It is a warning that you should see yourself properly on the planet as you are disappointing your creator or the fate of life. Something is wrong spiritually with your way of life. Humans are created to this world for different reasons.Not necessarily for one to marry,give birth and to gather wealth.On the judgement day,you are not going to be asked your wealth or number of children but the fulfillment of your purpose on earth.The dream is an Xray of your life to see your wrong!

Matthew said it al