Nigerian forum: Other - THE DAY THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER,FORGET IN LIFE EITHER BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS OR SADNESS.
Share this topic
25 Feb 2016 22:56

Which day in your life would you say that you would never,ever forget as long as you live on this earth?

26 Feb 2016 09:05

This Is What the Famous Bible
Characters Will Look Like If They Were Black People

26 Feb 2016 10:40

22 April.
It was my birthday.
I wil never foeget it.

26 Feb 2016 11:21

The worst days of my life that l wil never 4get was that night, a colleague of mine & l were in a trench in Sierra Leone.suddenly,we saw some shadows.At first, we thought they were our platoon cammander and his men.The next thing we heard was'Just drop your weapons & put your hands on your heads and come out.Any false move,it will be total darkness for you.'As l took a good look,l saw 9 hefty fully armed and kit up Sierra Leonean soldiers pointing rocket propelled grenade at us.I tried if l could pull the double triggers of my well loaded FN riffle & empty the 25 round magazine on them but to resist was useless.As l climbed out, l saw that we were full surrounded by the Sierra Leaonean soldiers loyal to the then millitary leader Major Paul Koroma.As they tied us & took us away,it dawned on me that WHEN THE ELEPHANT IS IN TROUBLE,EVEN THE FROGS WILL KICK HIM. I remembered my family as we were dragged away.We were told that we may not see our family again. We stayed in the dark dungeon for 28 days.Then one morning,we began to hear the sound of the Nigerian Alfa jet bombers.we recognised the noise as that of the Nigerian Airforce Jets.Then they brought us out & placed us in their front as human shield so that our own jets cud bomb us.l looked at the soldiers as they walked away,l tried,if l cud snatch one of their assult riffles and make a history but our hands were tied behind.l looked at the Alfa jets as they hover over our heads dropping bombs & l closed my eyes waiting for death.our spirit revived when we heard the sounds of kalashikov she-riffles and FN riffles.we knew that they were the Nigerian Infantry soldiers coming for our rescue.As,we were freed,l emptied 3 packs of magazines on the enemies'positions without a stop.we then attacked with a bleeding heart and an unforgiving spirit! I also was captured in the Bakasi penusila by the Cameroonian Jundams (soldiers) for 57 days,yet l fought my way out.REMEMBER THAT HE WHO FACES DEATH NEVER PITY THE WORLD! NO GOING BACK! A BRAVE WARRIOR NEVER TURNS HIS BACK ON THE BATTLE AT THE DRUMS OF WAR!

26 Feb 2016 11:47

I'M HAVING HAPPINESS ON RABI'UL AUWAL, MORE THAN ANY DAY OH MOUNTH BCUZ IS THE MOUN THAT OUR CREATURE,
WLL CREATE OUR HELP OUR HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD
AND HEAVEN,

MOREOVER IS OUR LEADER OF ISLAM,

HE IS LEADER OF CREATURE IN ANY HUMAN BEIN IN THE WORLD AND
HEAVEN CREATURE,

HE DIRECTED YOU IN TO GOOD HEAVEN,

I LIKE FEB MORE THAN ANOTHER 11 MOUN.

OH ALLAH SAVE US FROM DISASTER IN THE WORLD AND DISASTER IN THE HEAVEN BY THE SAKE OF OUR PROPHET NABIH S,A,W.

Edited by givesonadam / 26 Feb 2016 11:59
26 Feb 2016 11:51

I'M HAVING HAPPINESS ON RABI'UL AUWAL, MORE THAN ANY DAY OH MOUNTH BCUZ IS THE MOUN THAT OUR CREATURE,
WLL CREATE OUR HELP OUR HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD
AND HEAVEN,

MOREOVER IS OUR LEADER OF ISLAM,

HE IS LEADER OF CREATURE IN ANY HUMAN BEIN IN THE WORLD AND
HEAVEN CREATURE,

HE DIRECTED YOU IN TO GOOD HEAVEN,

I LIKE FEB MORE THAN ANOTHER 11 MOUN.

OH ALLAH SAVE US FROM DISASTER IN THE WORLD AND DISASTER IN THE HEAVEN BY THE SAKE OF OUR PROPHET NABIH S,A,W.

Edited by givesonadam / 26 Feb 2016 12:00
26 Feb 2016 15:09

Cnt share cos its 2 heartbreaking.

26 Feb 2016 17:29

D day i lost my dad and d i almost die bcos of love tank God im alive today

27 Feb 2016 02:47

The day dat i went to d airport as was just opening d door my shoe cut i wil never forget dat day hmmm lols

27 Feb 2016 04:02

My birthday (04/10/1990)

Edited by Theolite01 / 27 Feb 2016 04:10
27 Feb 2016 07:08

The day my mother died 23september 2015 at 12:34pm. I will never ever forget that day.

27 Feb 2016 07:19
Post is hidden!
27 Feb 2016 09:39

D day I lost fiancee in an accident few months to my marriage

27 Feb 2016 16:20

AUGUST 25 MY BIRTHDAY IS D DAY I CAN NEVER 4GOT

27 Feb 2016 16:57

Dec10 I we never forget d day I broke up wit my boyfriend

27 Feb 2016 18:50

de day i miss my grandmum

27 Feb 2016 18:52

Hhm The Day That I Lost My Beloved Nd Caring Dad Nd The Day I Also Lst Fiance Nd The 1st Tym I Xperinc Heartbroke In My Life

27 Feb 2016 21:22

You can make up to $2,500 monthly online on part time basis. Click here to try it out: http://youthjob.xyz/?id=225955

28 Feb 2016 11:26

It is not what anyone will forget. @AGMS, d sierra Leone & bakassi incident

Edited by Lancemike007 / 28 Feb 2016 11:30
28 Feb 2016 11:56

The happiness one is the day that my school mother disvirgin me in secondary" the sad one is the day that I lost my beloved daddy"