Nigerian forum: MoboFree news - SEARCHING FOR IMC GROUP MEMBER
Share this topic
19 Feb 2016 04:39

IF YOU WISH TO BE PART OF IMC GROUP JUST POST HERE,...

FOR MORE DETAILS, FEEL FREE TO APPROACH _HANNAH_....

everyone....

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Feb 2016 17:12
19 Feb 2016 10:46

INTERNATIONAL MOBONIANS CLUB (IMC) is an organization composed of an ordinary chatters from different countries being united.Iazale2477create this group with my co_creator _bAbe24 with all the respect under MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATION and we are under the protective shields by all mods.

Our AIM _ to Support,Respect,and Unite with all of the members.Our vision to promote mutual understanding despite of our cultural differences by means of building a good friendship.All 
members are incourage not to use abussive and explicit words.

IMC has the following rules to follow:
1- Any changes,descision making,and conflict issue in the group shall be discussed with presence of at least 10 mbers.

2- Any member who wish to leave the group shall notify the admin or other member.

3- Members are strictly advise not to ask/send obscene photos or videos.

4- If not necessary, members shall not give out personal information to protect his/her own privacy and security.

5- Racism and discrimination shall not be tolerated.
Any member who violate these rules will be outomatically remove.

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 19 Feb 2016 10:55
19 Feb 2016 11:54

Hi

19 Feb 2016 12:03

Am In

Edited by Tgang / 19 Feb 2016 12:04
19 Feb 2016 13:10

okay cool

19 Feb 2016 17:02

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 19 Feb 2016 17:11
19 Feb 2016 17:27

http://youthtoearn.com/?ref=283120

19 Feb 2016 18:40

am in

19 Feb 2016 23:37

whats going to be in it for me?

20 Feb 2016 01:38

** Mtn 80mb Free Data For Unlimited Chats and Downloads
CLICK HERE

** Airtel & Etisalat Magic Sim. Browse Free For Good 3month on airtel. CLICK HERE NOW!!!

** Free MTN & GLO Android & Blackberry subscription at CLICK HERE

20 Feb 2016 07:35

On your special day, I wish you all the best of luck,..happy love life,...and healthy wealthy that gives you more ability...

In You,... I've found a 3in1 kind of friend,...You make us smile even how tired we are.... One thing,...in naughtiness your so PERFECT... ....you make us all crazy about your story....

ON your birthday, I have nothing to give you except your favorite,... but remind on you,..don't eat too much SPECIALLY your GOIN to bed OK ,..to avoid hyper acidity on your tummy,.. It makes you long months of troubles...

20 Feb 2016 08:20

SIS. HANNAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MORE BLESSINGS FROM THE MOST HIGH LET IT BE A YEAR OF REPOSITIONING FOR GOD'S PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS

20 Feb 2016 08:51

On your special day, I wish you all the best of luck,..happy love life,...and healthy wealthy that gives you more ability...

In You,... I've found a 3in1 kind of friend,...You make us smile even how tired we are.... One thing,...in naughtiness your so PERFECT... ....you make us all crazy about your story....

ON your birthday, I have nothing to give you except your favorite,... but remind on you,..don't eat too much SPECIALLY your GOIN to bed OK ,..to avoid hyper acidity on your tummy,.. It makes you long months of troubles...

:ball

20 Feb 2016 08:51

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

SIS. HANNAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MORE BLESSINGS FROM THE MOST HIGH LET IT BE A YEAR OF REPOSITIONING FOR GOD'S PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFE. GOD BLESS :beer

20 Feb 2016 08:52

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.
Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you.

20 Feb 2016 11:46

http://youthjob.xyz/?id=Kathylove

20 Feb 2016 14:13

I want another design Cuz am alrdy a member b4 Plss

20 Feb 2016 17:56

Nice to be here

20 Feb 2016 23:09

HI TO MY FOLLOW MEMBERS OF IMC & MY FRIENDS HOW UNA DEY?

21 Feb 2016 02:19

Quote by BLESSED111

A great friend once said to me, "No matter where you are, you might as well enjoy yourself." That friend was (and still is) you. Today, I'm where I want to be — with you — enjoying every moment of your special day. Happy birthday, EXTREM