Nigerian forum: Religion - Valentine day
Share this topic
14 Feb 2016 14:37

THE WORLDLY CELEBRATION VS GODLY CELEBRATION!!!!!I Of a truth, today is all about valentine celebration, celebrating this in a worldly way can in return bring back to us commotions, tribulations and unwanted circumstances/situations.
All in the name of worldly valentine celebration; some souls will be destroyed today, some ladies will defile their destiny today, some great potentials will be lost today in human life due to alcoholism, smoking, fornication and lot more.
The painful aspect of the whole story is that they will all be saying we are celebrating Love. What Love are we celebrating when our environment is in total confusion, evil act are been committed day in and out. This kind of celebration is worldly and not profiting to us.
The real sense of the celebration is to celebrate this very day with your creator, renew your Love for Him, show Him more love today and for evermore by moving out of all forms of unrighteous act and deeds. Your Creator is the Only approved person that deserve the very best of your Love and also this very day is also a day where you and I should reunite and renew our godly or brotherly love with our friends, family and neighbours.
What are we celebrating when we and our neighbours are good enemies of each other. Make a divine correction today and you will definitely enjoy your life in total peace and comfort.
# Note :- always remember to Love your God whole heartedly and likewise your neighbour as your self#
I pray for you that the grace to continually love God our creator wholeheartedly shall be given unto you in Jesus Name Amen.
~JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND HIS LOVE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR GREAT EXPLIOT~

15 Feb 2016 12:23

Well rendered. Need I add more?
CHECK THIS OUT:
LOVE THAT PLACE GOD FIRST IS CALLED "AGAPE"- THE GENUINE LOVE BUT LOVE THAT PLACE SEX FIRST IS CALLED "LUST" AND ITS SATANIC.

15 Feb 2016 22:40

My brother may god hav mercy on us dere is dis boy in my area he would hav die ysday al in d name of valentine

15 Feb 2016 23:31

Wat Happen To He